Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are pac fans making floyd more relevant then pac because of there hatred?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    I've seen alot more pac hate threads lately than floyd hate threads
    I highly doubt that. I mean this isn't just this site. They had a fit on Yahoo when floyd moved back to #1 p4p, same at SI. Par for the course.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      If the ball is in floyd's court for the martinez fight then its in manny's court for the floyd/manny fight. If manny was as real as you claim, he'd take the $40 mil and whip floyd's ass.

But he wants to get paid too. I thought he fights for the fans? haha
      so you're still into this, eh? martinez calls out floydweather. martinez is offering, as you mentioned, 20/80 split in the purse. which means he wants the fight badly. if you think that's unreasonable, you gotta be a real floyd rider.

mayweather pretends to call out pac. he's offering something like 80/20 split. that's a duck move, plain and clear. you don't call out fighters and roadblock the fight at the same time. it's ******.

the comparison is apples and chicken. man, stop this nonsense. if i were you floyd fans, i'd organize a global meeting for floyd fans for the purpose of telling floyd fight the pacman. his fears are unfounded. he can beat the pacman easily. floyd is screwing you guys.

Last edited by tomhawq; 04-13-2012, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Just take a look below.

Floyd VS Cotto thread 128,998views(5,025replies)

Manny VS Bradley thread 14,205views(554replies)

Consider that this is a pro Manny site. The numbers speak for themselves. Pacfans spend more time and attention talking about Floyd then Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          Just take a look below.

Floyd VS Cotto thread 128,998views(5,025replies)

Manny VS Bradley thread 14,205views(554replies)

Consider that this is a pro Manny site. The numbers speak for themselves. Pacfans spend more time and attention talking about Floyd then Pac.
          that's very good info homey. i'd even suggest that pac fans need to stop stroking pacman's balls by making threads about him. whole world already knows pacman is the face of boxing right now. why repeat it? are you that insecure? come on pac fans. you should know better than that.

let floyd da best be the talk of this site constantly. he needs it for his ppv. that's important to his fans.

Comment

The answer to the ts' question is very obvious, anyone with brains can see it by just counting how many hate threads there are in this forum in the first few pages of the threads list.

Page 1: 3 hate threads directed on Pac. These are from teri, mr cupide2 and ang dgk. Hate thread on Floyd = 0

Page 2 : 1 hate thread directed on Pac by cixthree, 0 hate on Floyd.

Page 3 : 1 hate thread on Pac by dempseyrollin, 0 on Floyd.

Now who makes more hate threads? Are Floyd fans making Pac more relevant than Floyd because of their hatred?

Comment

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
              The answer to the ts' question is very obvious, anyone with brains can see it by just counting how many hate threads there are in this forum in the first few pages of the threads list.

Page 1: 3 hate threads directed on Pac. These are from teri, mr cupide2 and ang dgk. Hate thread on Floyd = 0

Now who makes more hate threads? Are Floyd fans making Pac more relevant than Floyd because of their hatred?

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                that's very good info homey. i'd even suggest that pac fans need to stop stroking pacman's balls by making threads about him. whole world already knows pacman is the face of boxing right now. why repeat it? are you that insecure? come on pac fans. you should know better than that.

let floyd da best be the talk of this site constantly. he needs it for his ppv. that's important to his fans.

LOL I love how you start off with suggesting pac fans to stop stroking pacman's balls and then you proceed to stroke pacman's balls.

On topic though, yes. The lack of news coming from Pac on a daily/weekly basis compared to Mayweather kind of perpetuates it though. People start threads about Mayweather posting some new photos and the Pac fans almost immediately jump in there with a "chicken floyd" comment or whatever flavour of the month saying they come up with. They start a flame war, people say the same thing over and over, and the cycle repeats. If Pac started posting photos up on his Twitter and stream his sparring, just being active in social networking, I'm sure Floyd fan's hatred would come out too though maybe not to the same scale.

Comment

Originally posted by silentscoper View Post
                  LOL I love how you start off with suggesting pac fans to stop stroking pacman's balls and then you proceed to stroke pacman's balls.

On topic though, yes. The lack of news coming from Pac on a daily/weekly basis compared to Mayweather kind of perpetuates it though. People start threads about Mayweather posting some new photos and the Pac fans almost immediately jump in there with a "chicken floyd" comment or whatever flavour of the month saying they come up with. They start a flame war, people say the same thing over and over, and the cycle repeats. If Pac started posting photos up on his Twitter and stream his sparring, just being active in social networking, I'm sure Floyd fan's hatred would come out too though maybe not to the same scale.
                  Theses dudes can't help themselves. They jump into every Floyd thread and they bring up Floyd in the Pac threads. They got Floyd in their minds 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by silentscoper View Post
                    i'm speaking facts homey. pacman have been plague with scared opponents. that's greatness. if you're being ducked by floyd da best, that's greatness. that's not licking balls, that's fact.

you need to ax floyd about this. mayweathers are the number one pac fans.

Comment

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post

This wasn't a hate thread where did you get that from?

Comment

Working...
                      X