No announcement yet.

Sturm vs Zbik from Germany tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
    I guess you all know now that Martinez will knockout Chavez Jr,brutal knockout
    Understatement. Martinez would put all 3 of these guys in a casket and 6 ft under. Actually make it 18 ft under, all 3 stacked on top of each other cause he would beat all 3 in 1 night... no joke.

Damn you Zbik!

Comment

Originally posted by freudianslip View Post
      Fights like these make me think why doesn't Sergio just go to Europe fight in front of big crowds and whoop on these Champs? He would probably make more money fighting over there than by chasing Chavez and the WBC promises.

Priorities I guess.
      I think Sergio going to Germany for Sturm is worthwhile. Sturm can actually fill up a stadium. I makes perfect sense for Sturm to stay in Germany if he's fighting infront of these crowds.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
        Funny how Sturm fooled people now to be Prime again, it was good style match-up from the beginning. Golovkins just goes through him and beats him up really bad.
        Yea, he sure as hell fooled me or you can look at it as in Chavez fooled US by making Zbik look so good.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          I think Sergio going to Germany for Sturm is worthwhile. Sturm can actually fill up a stadium. I makes perfect sense for Sturm to stay in Germany if he's fighting infront of these crowds.
          Martinez is not really known in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
            Funny how Sturm fooled people now to be Prime again, it was good style match-up from the beginning. Golovkins just goes through him and beats him up really bad.
            There's a reason Sturm has avoided this fight with help from the WBA If Sturm can get another exception to fight whoever he will

Comment

All in all that fight was pretty damn boring, Felix Sturm proved he definitely isn't good as his record makes out!
              All he did was jab, jab, jab but I agree it's Zbik's fault for not being able to deal with a one dimensional fighter but total result is I understand why Sturm doesn't fight in America or against any slick fighters he'd be made to look stupid very yawn worthy fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Understatement. Martinez would put all 3 of these guys in a casket and 6 ft under. Actually make it 18 ft under, all 3 stacked on top of each other cause he would beat all 3 in 1 night... no joke.

Damn you Zbik!

figure I'd answer your request lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                  Martinez is not really known in Germany.
                  So? Almost everyone Sturm fights isn't known in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    So? Almost everyone Sturm fights isn't known in Germany.
                    Martinez would probably lose a good amount of PPV income if the fight was to be on an afternoon instead of night in America.

Comment

Sturm makes a ton of money against nobodies in germany, you think he will invite Sergio over here so he can embarrass himself and then probably lose his huge tv deal with SAT 1? Come on...

Comment

Working...
                      X