Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sturm vs Zbik from Germany tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what? I'm picking Sturm against Golovkin. I love his jab. Very few fighters throw it with such authority.

Comment

Martinez should go to Germany and drop this guy and embarrass him in front of his home crowd. Actually... both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        5-2 Sturm

Sturm is looking really good. I actually excited to see Martinez vs Sturm now.
        Sturm won't fight outside of germany again and he will not embarrass himself by inviting Sergio. Sadly.

Comment

Somebody pls quote me with a U MAD? gif cause I am pissed off right now... lol

Comment

Fights like these make me think why doesn't Sergio just go to Europe fight in front of big crowds and whoop on these Champs? He would probably make more money fighting over there than by chasing Chavez and the WBC promises.

Priorities I guess.

Comment

You know what? I'm picking Sturm against Golovkin. I love his jab. Very few fighters throw it with such authority.

Doubt that Golovkin can actually put hurt on you with both hands

Comment

Why do they keep on saying 5 defenses? This is his 13th defense.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Martinez should go to Germany and drop this guy and embarrass him in front of his home crowd. Actually... both of them.
                  I guess you all know now that Martinez will knockout Chavez Jr,brutal knockout

Comment

wow, just caught it when zbik's corner threw in the towel. congrats to sturm, i need to see the earlier rounds. we'll see if he fights golovkin this year. i see something getting in the way of it but who knows, this is a good win for sturm.

Why do they keep on saying 5 defenses? This is his 13th defense.
                    they're talking about him defending his super wba belt, i think.
                    Last edited by chiguy91; 04-13-2012, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Boring fight IMO. I had it 6 rounds to 3 at the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X