No announcement yet.

Sturm vs Zbik from Germany tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5-2 Sturm

Sturm is looking really good. I actually excited to see Martinez vs Sturm now.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
      lol not looking good for you buddy. Zbik needs something special right now & I don't think he's got it in him.

Sturms left looks a lot quicker than I've seen before. Been very impressed with that left jab.
      Exactly my thoughts. Never picking Zbik again against a top fighter. Another ruined prediction cause of a damn JAB... Lol figured Id pick him since Sturm been slipping lately and by Zbik's performance vs Chavez but I failed miserably.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Exactly my thoughts. Never picking Zbik again against a top fighter. Another ruined prediction cause of a damn JAB... Lol figured Id pick him since Sturm been slipping lately and by Zbik's performance vs Chavez but I failed miserably.
        lol true I mean I wouldn't blame anyone going against Sturm. He's been awful in his last couple fights and has been lucky to hold onto his title. Been much improved and fair play to him.

Comment

Zbik looks confused and discouraged. He doesn't know what to do. But when you're facing Felix Sturm, there's just nothing you can do.

Comment

Zbik looks so lethargic out there, it's ridiculous! Guess that Chavez fight made me have higher expectations of him.

Comment

Corner of Zbik stops it. Good call. It wasn't going to end well for him.

Comment

What....? Wtf....

Wow fk Zbik. I was already pissed and they just added to it.

Lol fk me sideways.

Comment

godam cowards threw the towel in

Comment

Decent call from the corner. No point him taking any unnecessary punishment but I didn't think Sturm would stop him.

Comment

any stream?

Comment

Working...
                      X