Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sturm vs Zbik from Germany tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got it 2-2 draw. Sturm has a mean jab. Too bad he has nothing behind it.

Comment

3-2 sturms jab is whooping on zbik right now.

zbiks face marking up now.

decent scrap

Comment

Zbik's face is starting to mark up quite a bit. Sturm has landed two strong right hands along with his consistent jab. Sturm round 5.

Comment

Zbik is not covering up or moving after landing his combos and when he does decide to move Sturm's jab has already done the damage.

Comment

Close fight 3-2 ZbikMiester

Comment

Embarrassing... a pro fighter with 30+ fights cannot find a way to avoid the jab. I think I lost this ffs. Lol

Comment

4-2 Sturm

I think Zbik goes downhill from here. He's not a big puncher and he has to find a way to hurt Sturm to win this at this point.

Comment

Zbikster isn't going to win this with that low of a workrate Sturm is controling the fight as of now

Comment

lol not looking good for you buddy. Zbik needs something special right now & I don't think he's got it in him.

Sturms left looks a lot quicker than I've seen before. Been very impressed with that left jab.

Comment

zbik just aint world class

he got tired after three rounds

i think chavez made him look better than he was by being in such a close fight that and sturm has made good adjustments i think he is controlling things now

Comment

Working...
                      X