Charlie Zelenoff vs Floyd Mayweather [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to September 2011

Comment

Always amusing to watch this mentally ******ed guy attempt to storm Sr by surprise before tucking his tail and running like a little ***** as soon as the 56yr old man starts to school him.

Comment

Originally posted by UrGonnaLooos View Post

Comment

November opponent for Pacman?

Comment

Damn, they should've let that dude beat the **** out of that punk.

What a little *****. Should've stomped that mother ****er out.

Comment

lol! i never seen that one...he hit gloves then floyd hit him with a right & he left the ring. then he comes back in & suckers him...LOL! then some guys smacked him around a few times...i want to meet him. id love to sit down & drink with this guy.ATG in my eyes. i love the belts he strolls around with...lol! this guy needs to take up ironworking...

Comment

Originally posted by Hated
                Yeah this is really old. That kid is seriously damaged in the head, he actually takes his fake title belts around with him in public places and sucker punches people. He's really weird and needs help.

i'd love to hear that this dude has been dealt with properly.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather SENIOR

Comment

Originally posted by charlieg View Post
                    Always amusing to watch this mentally ******ed guy attempt to storm Sr by surprise before tucking his tail and running like a little ***** as soon as the 56yr old man starts to school him.
                    this^^^^^^^^^^^

that kid Charlie is not playing with a full deck....he's stuck on fantasy island and one of these days thats gonna cost him his life....dude better grow the fuk up and stop trying to PLAY the role and start really LIVING the life...poor kid!!

Comment

Working...
                    X