Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: This Motherf***er Abril Better Be Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
    You can take the Streetfighter out of the Guetto, but never the Guetto out of the Streetfighter. I hope Abril kickhisass, maybe after that, He will learn how to be a professional boxer and shut his big septic tank.
    Everybody talks crap, so come on, hes just stating the facts that hes going to Punish Abril for laying hes hands on him. Now Abril will be getting the ass whooping instead of Gamboa that fled back to Cuba scared shi!. Abril your going to get an ass whopping, Ill be walching.

Comment

Originally posted by jdubb863 View Post
      I dont understand some of the people on here.. They hate on boxers like margarito and Rios. They both put on great exciting fights and you know your gonna see a knock out. Boxing neeeds **** talking and knock outs. If not then you get boring pressers like pac/bradley. Hugging and praying
      Jealousy my freind thats all it is. These idiots just cant stand the fact that Mexican fighters put on great shows, in other words tienen huevos! I mean can you see two Aprils fighting each other? Just bring the hamaca.

Comment

doesn't Rios realize he is making himself unattractive as a top fighter and a draw. ignorance and cussing turn people off especially when you are 135 lbs. How dumb is Rios?? Pretty dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by jdubb863 View Post
          I dont understand some of the people on here.. They hate on boxers like margarito and Rios. They both put on great exciting fights and you know your gonna see a knock out. Boxing neeeds **** talking and knock outs. If not then you get boring pressers like pac/bradley. Hugging and praying
          Originally posted by aescobedo View Post
          Jealousy my freind thats all it is. These idiots just cant stand the fact that Mexican fighters put on great shows, in other words tienen huevos! I mean can you see two Aprils fighting each other? Just bring the hamaca.
          Co sign.

These Cubans have been talking a lot of shyt lately. I don't know why... They should blame their scared fighter CANTboa not Bam Bam. CANTboa was the one who made his people look bad. How can you call someone out and then duck him? Bam Bam is gonna make an example out of this pusssie Abril. Can't wait.

Comment

i hope this ****** gets knocked out.

Comment

If you don't have the heart and stamina of Rios, you're destined to be added as another easy win in his resume.

Comment

Rios is a talking Human Piņata the day he meets a true boxer-puncher he will get ko'd,and at 140 Matthysse and Alvarado will hurt him. Rios is a Big fish in the little Top Rank pond.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruderic21 View Post
                  Rios is a talking Human Piņata the day he meets a true boxer-puncher he will get ko'd,and at 140 Matthysse and Alvarado will hurt him. Rios is a Big fish in the little Top Rank pond.
                  What are you talking about big fish. He's only 5' 7" without shoes.

Comment

Rios is the type of fighter that always puts on a great show, always entertaining and hes a slugger and a boxer as well. What i dont understand is WHY so much hate towards this guy I mean you have mayweather/pac bs thats goin on hate on them dont hate on the truth......................

Comment

RELAX Rios, your fat ass barely made weight against Murray and you went the distance with him almost..CALM ur ass down.. IDK why Gamboa didn't want to fight you.. Cant wait till he steps up and u can fight someone will real power... Cmon you beat Antillon who didnt even come to fight.. Your claim to fame is beating Acosta...you lost your belt cuz your eating too many Burritos... I cant wait till someone shuts u up soon.. And its not gna be Abril... Lame ass fight.. Go fight Marquez up in weight.. fight katsidis you lil Biatch...

Comment

Working...
                      X