Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: This Motherf***er Abril Better Be Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: This Motherf***er Abril Better Be Ready!

Undefeated former world lightweight champion Brandon Rios is hungry to get revenge on his Cuban rival Richard Abril. This Saturday at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Rios (29-0-1, 22 KOs) will face Abril (17-2-1, 8 KOs) for the vacant WBA lightweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

doesnt look like anybody cares rios! you squeaky twat!

Comment

in the ring YEAH, oh yeah, you gonna get your face touched- it's not hard to find exactly is it?

Comment

How could anybody not like what Bambam is bringing, I just hope he doesn't under train and take this guy lightly.

Comment

Roger mayweather must be intelligently telling Rios what to say.

Comment

I dont understand some of the people on here.. They hate on boxers like margarito and Rios. They both put on great exciting fights and you know your gonna see a knock out. Boxing neeeds **** talking and knock outs. If not then you get boring pressers like pac/bradley. Hugging and praying

Comment

You can take the Streetfighter out of the Guetto, but never the Guetto out of the Streetfighter. I hope Abril kickhisass, maybe after that, He will learn how to be a professional boxer and shut his big septic tank.

Comment

This guy doesn't stop talking $h1t, my God stfu and be professional, I hope Abril kick his ass from pole to pole...

Comment

A nice beatdown then KO by RIOS is just perfect !

I hope JMM KO's his man late in a grueling war,,,,,probably onesided affair

then

Rios vs JMM NEXT

JMM can pass his torch to RIOS

Comment

Not going to last. Abril will quit after taking a beating for a few rounds. He called Rios out, now he looks scared in all the press photos. I can see Rios taunting him, already.

Comment

Working...
                    X