Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the whole Pacquiao Good Guy Role Scripted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he may not be a good guy but the man is humble for somone in his stature and that attracts a lot of love.

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
      he may not be a good guy but the man is humble for somone in his stature and that attracts a lot of love.
      The humble guy image is just an act.

a humble man would not have one guy fluffing his rice and another cutting his meat..

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        ...GTFOH man!!!....Hatton was in a mini coma so he wasn't about to talk to nobody but God....and it was a 2nd round KO...time delay?!?...pressed for time?!?...yea ok!!

Manny may be a good dude...just like Floyd may be a good dude as well as B.Hop, Roy, Wlad, Cotto, Froch, Ward, Sergio,...you get my drift!!!....but we've NEVER seen some camera clown drop them down to their knees with a finger signal...c'mon man...that ish was fake...just admit it!!
        Bwahahahahaha!!!!! Pure comedy man... I don't care if he's good or bad. That ***** is funny as a mofo!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
          The humble guy image is just an act.

a humble man would not have one guy fluffing his rice and another cutting his meat..
          an act? lol, have you ever seen pacman brag about his money, his acomplishemnts, all the propeties he has and rub it in people's faces?

people aint stupid to not know whats fake or not

Comment

an act? lol, have you ever seen pacman brag about his money, his acomplishemnts, all the propeties he has and rub it in people's faces?

people aint stupid to not know whats fake or not
            Humble people aren't surrounded by flunkies and yes men...fluffing his rice and cutting his meat..that's not humiltiy....not in this Country.

Pac's words are carefully scripted by the top Rank pr machine..He is anything but humble.

Comment

Originally posted by I AM BAKLA
              it is ok, he is normal person, he is the best boxer the universe has ever seen, and he brings happiness to the poor people, so he can be excused about this.

he is just so great and so religious that even the bible doesnt count for him, dont you guys inderstand? he prays in public so people will follow how he does. he is making praying popular again.

it is impossible for him to be a hypocrite. hes too good of a boxer to be a hypocrite.

yes that is right.

his victory was so big and so impressive that he was just too happy, that he even forgot to pray.

all the cameraman did was just remind him to pray and give thanks to god for blessing him with his powers and the victory. it is normal that you can forget after such an amazing win.

it is just obvious you guys have not met a filipino.

i am very proud to be a pacquiao fan.
              Bwahahahahaha!! This is an alt but the sh|t is still funny...

I don't think he tops that James Toney was "JACKED" at 248 lbs. thread and then someone posts pictures and he has meat rolls hanging over his guard... LMAO!!

Comedy man, I tell you!!

Comment

Humble people aren't surrounded by flunkies and yes men...fluffing his rice and cutting his meat..that's not humiltiy....not in this Country.

Pac's words are carefully scripted by the top Rank pr machine..He is anything but humble.
                not in this country? lol,i live in the US too and it is full of the most arrogant people on earth thats why pac stands out among his peers.

Comment

I think most athletes, especially boxers, are humble.

With that, image is everything. When you're a star your image to the casual sports fans and sponsors is key. So the family man, God praying, humble human being can be a little bit much at times, but its the way to go for Manny. Just ask Kobe and Tiger. As long as Manny keeps his dirt out if the public eye he'll be ok. There should be no reason for a Tiger type story to come out with Manny even though he has had his faults from time to time.

IMO, this good guy image is executed as well as the "money" persona. We need both in the sport. And it might be scripted to a point, but I still believe Manny truly is a humble, God loving, family man with faults.

Comment

not in this country? lol,i live in the US too and it is full of the most arrogant people on earth thats why pac stands out among his peers.
                    Arum controls Pac's image..at a cost..

Comment

Arum controls Pac's image..at a cost..
                      lol, even if true, it's still up to the public to judge and pac is seen as a humble guy. no reason to say otherwise.

youre just hutthurt coz your hero is a known arrogant prick and gets a lot of hate.

Comment

Working...
                      X