Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the whole Pacquiao Good Guy Role Scripted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
    Havent you guys ever met a filipino in person?

We all act like that. Well not me cuz i grew up in america, but everyone from the philippines is exactly like Pacquiao. One of the reasons I watch pacquiao on 24/7 is cuz it looks like a home video.
    Some people have never been so you can really expect them to understand. Freaking nuts over there when I go.

Comment

As it has been mentioned Pacquiao isn't perfect but he's a nice guy, I'm a Fan of him

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
        yeah, 85% of filipinos are strict catholics so pacquiao praying doesnt really seem very out of place to me.

I mean he came from nothing and became what he is today- you dont think he believes in God? Who would'nt after what he's been through.
        Yep good points made

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
          just think about it

hes a human being with power and money

all of us are carnal by nature

hes probably a good hearted person who doesnt mean harm

but in reality the guy is just a man... the media does all that crap trying to make him into an angel, but time reveals everything!
          Good points made

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
            IMO, he's not perfect but I think he's a good guy. There's a lot of reasons apart from boxing why the poor in the Philippines love him so much.

Here's a great article from Grantland discussing how the poor see Pacquiao: http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...cs-philippines
            not that they're the same but...there's a reason why the poor in Columbia love Pablo Escobar so much too.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
              Pac has been doing it ever since. Watch Pacquaio old fights even before he became well known and fighting under HBO . The camera man was instructed by HBO before hand to film Pac as he was expected to pray in the corner after every fight but there was a time delay and the interview for both fighters was about to start. So it was understandable the camera man reminded Pacquao. What is the big deal about it?
              ...GTFOH man!!!....Hatton was in a mini coma so he wasn't about to talk to nobody but God....and it was a 2nd round KO...time delay?!?...pressed for time?!?...yea ok!!

Manny may be a good dude...just like Floyd may be a good dude as well as B.Hop, Roy, Wlad, Cotto, Froch, Ward, Sergio,...you get my drift!!!....but we've NEVER seen some camera clown drop them down to their knees with a finger signal...c'mon man...that ish was fake...just admit it!!
              Last edited by Mr. Philadel; 04-11-2012, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                ...GTFOH man!!!....Hatton was in a mini coma so he wasn't about to talk to nobody but God....and it was a 2nd round KO...time delay?!?...pressed for time?!?...yea ok!!

Manny may be a good dude...just like Floyd may be a good dude as well as B.Hop, Roy, Wlad, Cotto, Froch, Ward, Sergio,...you get my drift!!!....but we've NEVER seen some camera clown drop them down to their knees with a finger signal...c'mon man...that ish was fake...just admit it!!
                Manny's good guy role is just as fake as Floyd's bad boy routine..

Pac is surrouned by snakes..and he feels perfectly at home with them...because he's a snake too.

That's why he dare not leave Top Rank....Arum has too much on him.

Comment

Is Pacquiao as good as a guy as the media makes him out to be? I doubt it. Money can and does turn a person cold.

Is Floyd as bad as the Media and he himself makes him out to be? Nope. He does things on the sidelines that shows he has a heart. Is he a good guy? Nope. Money can and does turn a person cold.

Comment

Only the knee-pad wearing fans ever buy into an image anyway.

Comment

pac has always been a humble and respectful guy.. does he ever do any wrong? of course! after all he's only human just like the rest of us. but u wont see pac bad mouth anyone or discredit anyone even if pac feels different he would just keep it to himself. thats what make pac likeable by so many people of all different races, because pac treats everyone the same regardless of skin color unlike someone else *cough cough*.

Comment

Working...
                      X