Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout: I Want To Make a Strong Statement With Dzinziruk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO Trout can easily be the best at 154. Considering the champs there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      IMO Trout can easily be the best at 154. Considering the champs there.
      This will be a great measuring stick to see where he should sit,but overall I agree with ya post....

Comment

I actually have Dzinziruk winning this. He should be able to control Trout with his jab.

Should be a good fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
          Trout isn't much& w/no power Canelo would bulldoze him...vs Lopez he boxed in a boring bout & was knocked down clearly, but the Canadian ref didn't call it...he'll have to be on his toes, literally 2 win this 1...
          I'd rather tell people I was dropped by Lopez than put on queer street by Cotto's featherweight brother..

Canelo had his hands full with Alphonso Gomez...

Alvarez SWORE he'd avenge his brother's loss to Trout..but has since developed amnesia.

David Diaz is better than anybody on Alvarez' resume.....including Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            I actually have Dzinziruk winning this. He should be able to control Trout with his jab.

Should be a good fight though.

You sleepin on Trout

Comment

Originally posted by pottman85 View Post
              agreed at least trout has called out top guys that want nothing to do with him, Canelo called him out, Austin answered him with a title shot after whoopin his older bro, then Alvarez pulled away from it all like nothing was ever said. Go No Doubt Trout!
              People act like they don't remember Alvarez ducked Trout...

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post

You sleepin on Trout
                I don't think so,I think he is just giving Dzinziruk his just due..That dude is nice...

Comment

Trout is WBA Champion..he's not a contender..

He's more of a Champ than Saul Alvarez..that's for sure.
                  I'll rephrase fringe champion contest and he's A WBA Champion and nobody recognizes that tracing paper belt he has.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                    I'll rephrase fringe champion contest and he's A WBA Champion and nobody recognizes that tracing paper belt he has.
                    Trout is more of a Champ than Canelo Alvarez...in ability and achievements.

Comment

People act like they don't remember Alvarez ducked Trout...
                      I seriously think ppl do act that way. He was so ready to avenge his Bro's loss then was like oh yeah um i never said that, lol. Trout definately may not have the power but a better boxer all around.

Comment

Working...
                      X