Comments Thread For: Trout: I Want To Make a Strong Statement With Dzinziruk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
    You don't even believe that yourself..

David Lopez is better than anybody on Alvarez' resume.

Lopez would wipe his ass with Ryan Rhodes...or anybody else Alveraz has been against.

Canelo is the definition of a paper champ..

He vowed to avenge his brother's loss to Trout but has since developed amnesia..
    I believe Austin Trout is a really good fighter, and of course I like him on the fact that he's a 4Corner fighter alone. He looked damn good against Lopez, he's still unproven against Top fighters as well. He's fighting a very good fighter in Dzinziruk. We'll see what Canelo is alla bout in September, it looks like he's fighting Kirkland.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      He has a better resume than Canelo.

In fact he might have the best resume at 154.

Whether he beats Canelo is another thing.

His only loss is vs Martinez.

I think Martinez would KO Trout as well.

Bottom line is Trout-Dzi is a good close fight.
      their two best wins:
      rhodes and cintron > julio and santos imho

Comment

Y'all get ready for the after fight. We having trout for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Y'all get ready for the after fight. We having trout for dinner.

That's the thing I don't like about Trout, and I do like him a bit. But, he can't say people don't want to fight him, when he sraight up avoided a potential Erislandy Lara fight once Lara called him out.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            That's the thing I don't like about Trout, and I do like him a bit. But, he can't say people don't want to fight him, when he sraight up avoided a potential Erislandy Lara fight once Lara called him out.
            Lol I glanced at your post and I thought you were saying "That's the thing I don't like about Trout" as in you saw something in my pic that makes you not like trout... the fish.

Anyway, can you blame him? Nobody wants to fight Lara really. It takes a MW to come down to fight him. Lara also called it out winner of Kirkland-Molina but looks like GBP want him for Canelo instead.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
              their two best wins:
              rhodes and cintron > julio and santos imho
              Dzinziruk beat Santos and Julio in their prime in a context where he wasn't a clear favorite for either. Canelo fought an obviously shot Cintron and was an overwhelming favorite against a just okay Rhodes. Canelo has yet to be in a fight where he's in actual danger even though there are plenty potential opponents to give him a 50/50 fight (at least on paper) in his division.
              Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 04-07-2012, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                I believe Austin Trout is a really good fighter, and of course I like him on the fact that he's a 4Corner fighter alone. He looked damn good against Lopez, he's still unproven against Top fighters as well. He's fighting a very good fighter in Dzinziruk. We'll see what Canelo is alla bout in September, it looks like he's fighting Kirkland.
                Lopez was a top fighter...especially when you consider the guys Alvarez has been fighting.

We already know what Alvarez is about...that's why he's fighting Shane's shot to hell as.s...

Canelo vowed to avenge his brother's loss to Trout....but has since developed amnesia..

Comment

Trout isn't much& w/no power Canelo would bulldoze him...vs Lopez he boxed in a boring bout & was knocked down clearly, but the Canadian ref didn't call it...he'll have to be on his toes, literally 2 win this 1...

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
                    Trout is WBA Champion..he's not a contender..

He's more of a Champ than Saul Alvarez..that's for sure.
                    agreed at least trout has called out top guys that want nothing to do with him, Canelo called him out, Austin answered him with a title shot after whoopin his older bro, then Alvarez pulled away from it all like nothing was ever said. Go No Doubt Trout!

Comment

I got 100M on Dzinziruk..PM meif interested...

Comment

Working...
                      X