Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lebedev vs Mormeck Showdown in The Works For June?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lebedev vs Mormeck Showdown in The Works For June?

According to Vladimir Hryunov, manager of WBA interim-cruiserweight champion Denis Lebedev (24-1, 18KOs), a fight against former champion Jean Marc Mormeck (36-5, 22KOs) is possible for the first week of June.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lebedev has to step up his level of opposition. He is a talented guy but it's being wasted.

Comment

lebedev keeps fighting older fighters who are past their best. i understand that he has been making money fighting name fighters like roy jones & james toney. if lebedev fights him in france then he will net some good money for going into paris but he will also be paid well if he fights at home. he is milking that interim title for all it's worth like so many european fighters do. they never fight the best guys but i can't blame them for wanting to make money. as a boxing fan i want to see better fights but i understand a guy wants to make as much money as he can before he is done. i believe lebedev is 32 or 33.
      Last edited by joe strong; 04-05-2012, 06:02 AM.

Comment

this is soooo ugly. Much more ugly than Zaurland and Arum together

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          According to Vladimir Hryunov, manager of WBA interim-cruiserweight champion Denis Lebedev (24-1, 18KOs), a fight against former champion Jean Marc Mormeck (36-5, 22KOs) is possible for the first week of June.

Mormeck was destroyed in his last fight so why would this imbecile fight him?

As usual the moment you see these guys fighting a black guy in Russia you know it's someone who has no chance of winning. This is political

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

Mormeck was destroyed in his last fight so why would this imbecile fight him?

As usual the moment you see these guys fighting a black guy in Russia you know it's someone who has no chance of winning. This is political

Comment

I can only imagine no one else in the cruiserweight division wants to fight him.

Comment

I will lose all respect for this guy if he does this.

I mean after Wlad's just kocked Mormeck out..

Just don't do it Lebedev. Fight someone younger who will actually give you opposition

Comment

Lebedev vs Mormeck Showdown in The Works For June?
                  I sure ****ing hope not....

That's a pathetic fight on all levels, solves nothing in the least bit in a good/clogged CW division, and has no business being made.

So, with all those reasons why it shouldn't be made, I'm sure it will be made, just because boxing matchmaking rarely, if ever, follows logical guidelines.

Comment

Am starting to wonder if, after being robbed in Germany against Huck, Lebedev said F@$# the title belt, I am just going to make assloads of money beating up old, washed up names. Because there is no other excuse for fighting one shot old man after another. Who is next, Virgil Hill?

Comment

Working...
                    X