Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people not pushing Manny/Martinez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    why push for if pac doesn't want to fight above 147-150 anymore? its like pushing martinez to fight andre Ward. neither guy has to go up anymore, pac has already moved up a ton of weight classes its pretty clear he's maxed out at welterweight.
    He'll fight at 150, just not against amrtinez, but remember it was pac that offered this in teh first place, had he kept his illiterate goddamn mouth shut, he wouldnt have anyone clowning him.

PEOPLE conveniently throw up after Margarito that he said never again above 147, but what they fail to see is that PAC told Martinez lets do a catchweight of 150 and then revised his story to 147. He then went on to ask Cotto for a catchweight......

Its PAC changing the tune/station, we were just thrown off while dancing to a certain song to be interrupted with a new song....

Im gonna pove hes a hypocrite.... WATCH HE NOT GONNA RETIRE ANYTIME SOON, BECAUSE OF HIS FINANCES, AND WE WILL SEE IF HE OBEYS GOD LOL... Ill bet anything!!!! If he does retire he'll come running back and just watch..... Somehow GOD will be put on hold.

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
      Manny fought a punching bag at a 150lb catch-weight and almost got folded in half with a body shot. Martinez would murder him, that's why Manny isn't fighting him. Only way he is fighting Martinez is if he manages to drain Sergio enough that he becomes ineffective in the ring.

Do i want to see the fight? Absolutely, but it wont happen unless Martinez is weight-drained. If it happens under those circumstances, its not worth making it happen.
      and you think making the fight happen by having pac burdened/slowed by being way overweight a better/rightful proposal?

just asking

Comment

• Because Pacquiao is not the one they want to see lose...it is Mayweather people want to see lose so yeah they are going to try and push for Mayweather to fight Martinez hoping to see him lose...but I think they would be greatly disappointed if this fight happens, because I think Mayweather would EXPOSE MARTINEZ and all of his weaknesses...especially his lack of Defense and how he keeps his hands down, that works against Slower Guys but a good Boxer with Speed and Quick Hands, is going to pick him apart EASILY and force him to change the way he fights...AND THAT IS WHEN HE WILL GET EXPOSED, when he can't do what he is comfortable doing!
        Last edited by sicko; 04-06-2012, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          and you think making the fight happen by having pac burdened/slowed by being way overweight a better/rightful proposal?

just asking
          Pac doesn't have to put on extra weight if he doesn't want to. He weighed in at 144 for a jr middleweight fight.

Comment

• i think the people who are really pushing for this fight are just bitter that pac dragged a 147 opponent with him to JMW, beat him for a belt in the division and ran. pac is small and doesn't belong above 147.

Comment

• Point blank people know that Poochiao would never face Martinez, even at a weight drained 150 limit.

Mayweather-Martinez is more reasonable and being pushed for more because everyone knows that Mayweather has more balls and is heroically willing to go up in weight and face the best and not play catchweight games.

Comment

• I can't believe that people are even discussing this. Only online will you see arguments like this. Common sense tells us that there is a huge size difference. You can think of a hundred cutesy ways to pretend that's not the case, but it's common-*****ing -sense.
                I like Sergio more than I like Pac, but I wouldn't fault Pac for even a sec for not taking this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
                  Plenty of people have pushed for it, including Pac fans. Everybody knows Martinez is overrated as fuck.

Thank you, I agree Martinez is overrated as !

Comment

• Floyd don't want none of Pac. He wants Martinez.

I can live with that.

I'll be looking forward to this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                      Floyd don't want none of Pac. He wants Martinez.

I can live with that.

I'll be looking forward to this fight.
                      Wrong.

Floyd ain't paying Pacquaio more than he's worth. Many of you just don't get that.

I bet if Pacquiao asked Arum for a guaranteed $40 million, Arum would tell him what he told Floyd years back:

"The money just isn't there, Manny!"

Comment

Working...
                      X