Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people not pushing Manny/Martinez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Pac cant fight Sergio and Pac fans cant ask Pac to fight Sergio simply because Floyd has his name stamped on Sergio.

Sergio is reserved for Floyd. If Floyd beats Sergio, Pac can beat Floyd. If Sergio beats Floyd, well then i guess Pac can take Sergio.
    In other words you think Floyd is Pac's daddy and Pac can't fight a boxer daddy wants to fight first. You just dissed Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
      LOL .. do they have a contract? Is it signed by both parties?

If not, then how has Floyd "branded" Martinez with his intent to fight him?

By that reasoning, wasn't Miguel Cotto "stamped" by Pacquiao a few weeks ago?

Did that stop Mayweather from fighting Miguel?

Wow. Its just keeps getting worse and worse with you.

There is no depth to how low pactards will go because they show up with shovels.
      Aaahhh, poor you, you still dont want floyd to have a bit of a hard test do we now? Sergio said Pac is too small, which is true, and Floyd is his type.

So dont try squirming out of it. Floyds retiring soon, so Floyd better fit Sergio, sooner rather than later. Maybe Floyd is waiting for someone to beat Sergio so he dont have to. Barker and Co came close at times.

Comment

• Brother Jay is right about Mayweather's opponents, they are always ranked very high. But Pac fighting a guy in the top 5 is still pretty good. Pac should not try to win a tittle if it is not at the full weight limit. He has done this twice and that is 2 times to many.I think that is mostly Arum. Pac just fights whoever they line up for him at whatever weight they arrange. Oscar fought Hopkins at a catchweight of 158 and Leonard fought for tittles at catchweights he demanded three times .

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Martinez said he's willing to come to 150.
          Still hatin on pac I see...LOL what a flowmo you are... LOL, I thought rationality caught up to you and you stopped posting yet here you are still on some hater bs.
          Last edited by Alibata; 04-05-2012, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Alibata, that is a great looking bulldog. he looks perfect and he is built for speed, power, and agility.

Comment

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Alibata, that is a great looking bulldog. he looks perfect and he is built for speed, power, and agility.
              Yep.. I can't give enough props to the blood you reppin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
                No bullshit about it. People have been talking about it for over a year now. Not at 160, that's asking too much. But at 154, plenty of people here have wished for Pac vs Martinez. Like I said, they know Martinez is overrated as fuck. He's a flavor of the month guy living off of 2 good wins.
                because Pac is scare ***** of him. he wants none of that cat, he clearly DUCKed Martinez, he says 147 is his limit, but when small guys want to fight him, he says he is already too big for 140 and make the jmw guys move to 147, what a fraud and hypocrite pac is, he is a coward.

Comment

• I am a huge fan of Pacquiao but I have been a boxing fan for over 50 years and I am a fan of lots of fighters including Martinez. I wanted Pac to stay at 135 or 140 and fight the best down there. I understand he went to 147 because that is where the money is. As a fan of his I always want him to win.I want him to fight the best guys at 147 and if he loses so be it. I would love to see him fight Mayweather as long as he is paid what he is worth.I think Mayweather would win but Pac would put up a good fight and maybe even surprise me and win. Either way I'd love to see it. I hate the the current system of having the weigh in 30 to 36 hours before the fight because it allows big guys to get down to a very low weight and then come in the ring 20 lbs. heavier. If the Pac vs. Martinez fight happens at 150 that is what Martinez will do. He will come in to the ring at 170 to Pac's 148. Manny would probably lose not because he is fighting a better fighter but because he is fighting a very good fighter who is 22 lbs bigger. With a same day weigh in Martinez could never make even 154. If Martinez can make 147 then he deserves the fight. If he can't then he should fight good fighters his own size.

Comment

• Thanks, Alibata.

Comment

• Ms. Pacman will have the fight of her life for the second time in a row in June. Leave her alone, he struggled with a Lightweight and will struggle with a JWW next. He's not even on his own level[the level which media/journalists perceive him to be in]. Martinez is out the question.

Comment

Working...
                      X