Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins on Cleverly: Keep Bringing on The Young Guys!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopkins in a snoozer

Comment

Originally posted by alfredperami View Post
      School him are you for real? he may beat him but BHOPs getting old so he has to lose again soon but no fighter at 175 and especially not on so young school hopkins what a silly thing to say.
      Obviously u never saw Ismayl, hopkins has, which is why he says nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
        Obviously u never saw Ismayl, hopkins has, which is why he says nothing...
        Imayl is not a draw, get real.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Dawson will be Hopkins last fight...Hopkins is getting stopped...with all the offense, aggression, defense that Dawson has, I dont know how bernard will be the same after such an onslaught
          we'll see

I picked Dawson to UD Hopkins the first time, but he had more trouble finding him than I thought he would in those 2 rounds.....

Comment

It's sad that this fight would only happen if Hopkins beats Dawson. I would like to see Hopkins-Cleverly even if Hopkins loses a decision to Dawson, which is likely. The reason i'd like to see it is because it would be a very winnable fight for Hopkins, stylistically. And i'd also like to see Dawson-Pascal II. There's actually some good fights for both Hopkins and Dawson, there's Pascal, Kessler, Campillo, Silakh, Cloud, Cleverly, some good fights out there. LHW isn't bad at all, the guys just need to fight each other.

Comment

Jesus regardless of what happens in the BHop-Dawson fight (I think Dawson will win UD) DO NOT give Cleverly this opportunity.

He's a bum, who's fought a bunch of bums and doesn't deserve a shot at someone like B-Hop.

Comment

dont think he will get past Dawson to be honest

Comment

DAMN there's a lot of haters in the thread today! Hopkins will never take this fight. Nothing to gain from this. A win against Clev would do little for his already HOF legacy and the money wouldn't be worth the risk in England. If it comes down to fighting this relatively unknown, I'd rather see the legend retire.

Comment

I think dawson will beat him up unless hopkins does something to make the fight last less than 4 rounds and be called a no decision.

Maybe dawson won't come as intense as last fight and hopkins will take advantage of that..

Comment

Schafaer is just having fun with the brits this fight ain't happening and if it did Hopkins by 2nd round KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X