Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy Lee ruins this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Martinez: "They tell me it's completely confirmed. The only thing that's left is to sign the contract which I'll be doing soon. They tell me it's all done. Just the official confirmation is needed...It's going to be in September 15 in the MGM Grand. My training camp will begin in July 15th"

He sounds upbeat and happy about it.
      I can't wait to see how this ends up not happening.

Comment

Great news! Martinez needs a KO and I think he'll get it.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
          Would that fight not be canned since Lee would be a threat to Chavez like it's not a tune up or anything.I really think Chavez will give Martinez alotta grief come fight night
          It would be wise for Top Rank to scrap a Lee fight because Jr. isnt talented enough to make that a tune up type fight.

Comment

Martinez won't be able to KO Chavez, he will get a ud win. Not because Chavez is some kinda super star but I think the size will play a role in this. I'm picking Chavez for the upset. Martinez wont be able to bully Chavez like he did his pass opponents

Comment

well congrats to sergio for finally getting his fight against chavez jr...i think it should be an easy win for him..not a career defining win for him, but a decent win nonetheless.

Comment

They should cancel the Lee fight ASAP.

Comment

I can see andy lee spoiling things......i wonder if Martinez would still fight Jr on GP alone

Comment

Can't wait to see the beating in September, if this is true.

If Julio can beat Andy Lee, than turn around 3 months later and beat Sergio Martinez, I'll take back anything bad I've ever said about him. I doubt that happens though.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                      See, I told you so.

I told you this fight would happen.

Easy work for JR.
                      I hope you stick around here after that fight, (if the fight ever actually does happens).

But, I think you will leave BoxingScene after Julio gets KTFO and then in a while you will come back with a different username.

Comment

Working...
                      X