Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abraham- Wilczewski and undercard. RBR and discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Gutknecht has better success when pushing the action than when sitting back waiting to counter.

Comment

Uhhh random start to this round... Why did Averlant throw so much lol. He might just get dropped due to fatigue .

And he didn't throw 1 uppercut.

Comment

Dang the Frenchman has shown better stamina than I thought while the German has been slipping.

Comment

watching the end of this, there's also a Sky card on with some bums currently fighting and Brian Rose vs. Max Maxwell main event

Comment

Gutknecht should get the nod. German, in Germany, got the KD.

Dont listen to these BoxNation twats........

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              Gutknecht should get the nod. German, in Germany, got the KD.

Dont listen to these BoxNation twats........
              This is what Im thinking lol.

Comment

Close fight but the KD was the decision factor..

Boxnation, if this was a UK fighter you would have it 120-108, so what u talking about

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  It's not Texas.
                  And you were saying? Who didn't see this coming tho. Poor Averlant was about to cry .

Comment

Dont say Germany doesnt have decent officiating. That was a SD fight with the KD making the diffirence, if he didnt go down he wouldve won the fight.

and lol @ Ian John Lewis, that guy is such a moron, how does he have it 115-113? I had it 114-113 for the German.

Judges werent even German, it was the Brit judge who had the wack scorecard 115-113, shouldve been a 114-114. I dont know how you even get 115-113 for the German...

I can see 114-113 for the German or 114-114

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      And you were saying? Who didn't see this coming tho. Poor Averlant was about to cry .
                      You telling me that was a bad decision? If this was in USA it wouldve been 119-110 for the german.

That fight was decided by a KD, if he didnt go down he wouldve won that round 10-9 and win the fight by 2 points

Comment

Working...
                      X