How long till the AA fight?

1.5 hours?

Comment

The French got some good reach.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        How long till the AA fight?

1.5 hours?
        Yeah about that. German ARD starts transmitting in an hour and 15 minutes.

Comment

Ooooooh... at least the bell man knows his job in Germany. He didn't ring the bell during the count like you know who. Poor French would've won that round if he hadn't got dropped.

Comment

Link please!!!!!!

Comment

The Frenchman's punches are a little too wide when he's on the inside. He needs to shorten up like the commentators pointed out twice already.

Comment

See how his punches end up behind the other guys head sometimes? I think the German is trying to get inside one of those looping shots and take him out . Averlant taking some deep breaths.

Comment

AA so overated...think about this...Barkley, Hearns, Duran, Leonard would've ko'd this bum & even Macho would 've decisioned him...wake up it's a weak division& he's aveage, @ best & if he goes 2 '60 JCC Jr will beat him...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    AA so overated...think about this...Barkley, Hearns, Duran, Leonard would've ko'd this bum & even Macho would 've decisioned him...wake up it's a weak division& he's aveage, @ best & if he goes 2 '60 JCC Jr will beat him...
                    At least he dominated Taylor before leaving him concussed on the canvas. You know Taylor right? And Hopkins you know as well???

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                      I highly doubt anyone rates him too highly after the Super Six tournament...

Wow, Weber got away with what sounds like a gracious scorecard win, Sauerland is really having a lot of problems with its stable... Abraham's career is pretty much over, Helenius might not be the Klitschko-successor they all thought he would be, and some of their young guns (Britsch, Weber) looked bad against what was mediocre opposition at best. I'm not even watching Gutknecht right now, the guy never impressed me, he lacks the power to be at the very top, a problem that a lot of Sauerland-fighters seem to have. I have high hopes for Marcos Nader, but again, the lack of power could become a problem soon...

Comment

Working...
                      X