Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Hall of Fame fighters in Floyd resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
    upset? he beat hank twice... an authentic top tier ATG along with angott and lamotta for crying out loud...

here u are *****ing about corrales beating fighters A, B, C therefore should enter the hall but then again underrating zivic...
    He went 1-3 against Lamotta, he did beat Armstrong twice, and beat Angott. I'm not underrating him, but if there was a HOF back then and we were alive, I don't think we'd be calling Zivic a HOF fighter.

I just think they've let way too many people in to not allow certain guys in today. I mean Jim Braddock got in for basically upsetting Max Baer. I just think they can't all of a sudden get picky if they've never been picky before.

Also, if McGuigan, Mitchell, and Tszyu got in with their resume's, who not Corrales-Castillo-Hatton-Genaro???
    Last edited by 4Corners; 03-30-2012, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Pac- tards need to die

Comment

Imagine if Hatton, Castillo, Hernandez, Corrales and Gatti get in the HOF

On top of Mosley, Oscar and Marquez.

Mayweather will have beaten 8 HOF'ers on paper.

Then presuming he beats Cotto, and he get's in, that would be 9 HOF'ers he's beaten on paper.

When in reality, all but of those names really deserve to be in the HOF, 4 at best.

Show's how much of a joke the HOF is becoming because it wouldn't surprise me if all of those listed got in.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Imagine if Hatton, Castillo, Hernandez, Corrales and Gatti get in the HOF

On top of Mosley, Oscar and Marquez.

Mayweather will have beaten 8 HOF'ers on paper.

Then presuming he beats Cotto, and he get's in, that would be 9 HOF'ers he's beaten on paper.

When in reality, all but of those names really deserve to be in the HOF, 4 at best.

Show's how much of a joke the HOF is becoming because it wouldn't surprise me if all of those listed got in.
          I think Gatti, Castillo and Corrales deserve to be in the hall though. Hatton is definitely borderline.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
            I think Gatti, Castillo and Corrales deserve to be in the hall though. Hatton is definitely borderline.
            people like you......

Comment

Hatton and Gatti are in the same boat, one is not more deserving than the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Hatton and Gatti are in the same boat, one is not more deserving than the other.
                Hmm...Corrales is a two weight World Champ, wins over the best lightweight of the era Castillo, Casamayor, took Freitas' 0. KOs over Manfredy, Gainer, underdog win over undefeated Garcia.

He participated in one of the best if not THE best fight of all time. He deserves to be in.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post
                  Pac- tards need to die
                  reported...

Comment

I don't think any of them do. Not for what they have accompished, anyway.

Castillo is the only one I think that could get in for what he's done. Considering he's probably the best Lightweight of his era.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      I don't think any of them do. Not for what they have accompished, anyway.

Castillo is the only one I think that could get in for what he's done. Considering he's probably the best Lightweight of his era.
                      What are your thoughts on the WBHOF?
                      Last edited by Roman Moreno; 03-30-2012, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X