Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez vs Lee, Winner Gets Sergio Martinez in The Fall?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
    Julio "Sugar" Cesar Chavez is the undisputed middleweight champion of the world, he would knock both these bums out on the same night at the same time. Real fans know that Chavez is unbeatable at Middleweight.
    Damn, that must be some mighty fine weed you're smoking.

Comment

To: "the smash"
      Please dont put Chavez jr as "Sugar" thats only for true warriors NOT for a pu$$yboy chavez jr

Comment

Originally posted by modro11 View Post
        Damn, that must be some mighty fine weed you're smoking.
        He and Mushadeen are on crack cause Mushadeen thinks Chavez is the best defensive fighter ever. Well, that may be true because Mushadeen has only seen one fighter in his life, Chavez, so to him, he is the best. Kinda like my dog Tyler is the king of all the dogs in my house.....because he is the only dog in my house.

Comment

Originally posted by louvega View Post
          Like I said, Chavez won't get any credit whatever he does. Thanks for proving my point.
          Louvega, you have reason. I agree with you 100%
          If Chavez does not fight with Martinez, he never receive the credit.
          Chavez won't get any credit whatever he does.

People will continue saying: Chavez Jr. is a coward
          People will continue saying: Chavez Jr. is running.
          People will continue saying: Chavez Jr. is a paper champion.
          People will continue saying: Chavez Jr. is hidden behind Arum.
          that's for sure.

When Chavez fight with Martinez, everything will change.

Comment

chavez will never fight a quality opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubblechin View Post
              I don't give Lee a chance at all. Chavez Jr, for all the crap he gets around here, is a great talent and he gets bigger and better every time out.

I see Chavez Jr. knocking out Lee in pretty brutal fashion. And, I think Chavez Jr. is just too big for Martinez.

Chavez Jr. is going to end up fighting at light heavy and cruiserweight before his career is over and probably winning titles there as well. He's a phenom. He really is.
              You're kidding right?

Comment

I think he would stop lee late...lee can box but gets hit to much..how he is allowed to blatantly duck fighters (may and pac is subjective) is bs...will martinez ko him? who knows but y is he walking around wit a belt that everybody knows is maravillas? ...sulaiman is the sith lord of boxing

Comment

Would be great if it happened. Not holding my breath though.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    He and Mushadeen are on crack cause Mushadeen thinks Chavez is the best defensive fighter ever. Well, that may be true because Mushadeen has only seen one fighter in his life, Chavez, so to him, he is the best. Kinda like my dog Tyler is the king of all the dogs in my house.....because he is the only dog in my house.
                    It's not crack or weed. They just have a boy crush and we shouldn't make too much fun of them. They have giant posters of Jr. above their beds so they can close their eyes each night and open them each morning looking at Jr doing a menacing, "I will punch you if you just stand still" pose.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                      Julio "Sugar" Cesar Chavez is the undisputed middleweight champion of the world, he would knock both these bums out on the same night at the same time. Real fans know that Chavez is unbeatable at Middleweight.
                      LMAO!!!!! What a disgrace to the name "Sugar". Well if what you say is true, then most boxing fans in the world aren't "real" because barely anybody believes JCC Jr is unbeatable at 160 or any weight! Hell, not even JCC Jr believes that crap! Ha ha hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                      X