Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Vanes Martirosyan it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Only what planet is andy lee a legit threat?

Has anybody followed his career lately?
      Lee is better fighter than Vanes though IMO. Also he is bigger. I would prefer Lee>>>Vanes. But, I think they will go in the Vanes direction. Wouldn't be surprise if Wolak emerges next as a possible opponent.

Comment

it's Martirosyan all day. did anybody watch his fight against Saul Roman? Martirosyan was knocked down and bloodied before he closed the show. I'm sorry but if you have a life and death strugge with Saul Roman, you aren't that good.

Martirosyan is smaller and doesn't have as much power as Lee.

whatever happened to the WBC saying that Martinez was next for Chavez lol? that's twice Chavez d*ck smacked Jose Sulaiman. Chavez doesn't have to face mandatories or take drug tests.

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
          it's Martirosyan all day. did anybody watch his fight against Saul Roman? Martirosyan was knocked down and bloodied before he closed the show. I'm sorry but if you have a life and death strugge with Saul Roman, you aren't that good.

Martirosyan is smaller and doesn't have as much power as Lee.

whatever happened to the WBC saying that Martinez was next for Chavez lol? that's twice Chavez d*ck smacked Jose Sulaiman. Chavez doesn't have to face mandatories or take drug tests.
          You can also add the Kassim Ouma fight. When Ouma was shot already. Vanes lost that fight. He got a gift decision against a shot fighter.

Comment

They are going to do a bittch move and pick Vanes. Vanes has power, but he suits Jr's style and will be smaller. Lee does not have that much power, but he can box, brawl, he is large. Chavez Jr would earn my respect if they pick Lee, but like I said they will do a bittch move and pick the smaller guy.

Comment

chavez jr vs vanes it is, easier fight to make since they are both with top rank. shenanigans in texas again..oh well

Comment

Both guys are solid, well trained, opponents.

Comment

Chavez Jr ain't much but what has Vanes recently done for his name to be brought up as an opponent. Dude will probably back out of the fight anyway like he has done before.

Comment

Just wait for Chavez Jr vs Vanes ... Martirosyan looked like crap against Roman, he was knocked down in round 1 and only because Roman is an average boxer he couldn't close the show. Also Vanes is a LMW, not a MW, while Chavez Jr is a MW who fights like a CW ... we're going to get a 180+ Chavez Jr without anti doping test against a 165 Vanes Martirosyan.

Comment

it'll likely be vanes, not like it matters, cause chavez will lose to both

Comment

Working...
                      X