No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says - I'll Fight "Five More Times"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well i just hope one of those fights are pac

im guessing by the interview he doesnt plan to fight sergio?

Comment

• "boo hoo... quack quack im so scared to fight a big bad fresh champion like Manny Pacquiao does....in too scared.....whaaa whaaaaaaaa bac, bac, bacard".....
      Floyd Bumweather!

Comment

• i dont see how people can hate on someone saying they don't want to fight six strong champions because of their age. it is only realistic he's going over the hill at some point. i admire warriors who would fight anyone at any age, but i would never hate on someone for being realistic about not wanting to do that because of age.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Cool story .... now back to the facts ....

You guys have said that it's Manny's fault after:
          - Floyd accused Manny of PEDs (start of roadblock)
          - Floyd wanted 14 days cutoff
          - Floyd back-pedaled by moving the goalposts to no cutoff days
          - Floyd telling you all that he is going on a long vacation but Floyd fans didn't listen and blamed Manny
          - Floyd said Manny your next .... then back-pedaled and said I never said Manny is next
          - After Manny accepted the testing Floyd back-pedaled again and said I deserve all the PPV money

- Floyd again said, I don't need to fight those big fights because Floyd comes first and I need to think about SELF-PRESERVATION
          - Floyd said I'm getting older and I can't fight champs.

but Floyd fans refuse to words that come directly from Floyd's mouth but withing the same thread, they have the courage to say "You are a ****** because Floyd will always fight solid competition in their best shape,because....."

let me give you the unedited version,Pac asked for 10 million dollars for every pound Floyd comes in and 50/50 and Floyd says ok.Floyd asked for a random drug test then the excuses start flying like:"I`m afraid of Needles"(even though Manny has TATOOS),"I`m superstitious","Taking blood make me weaker"(Even though he took a Aids test for the Hatton fight and went to the gym the next day and look the same as usual) ,"I lost the Morales fight cause i had to take the blood test and it weakened me" (even though his first excuse was i did`nt get to wear the gloves i wanted,then it was "i was distracted in camp by the leaches that hang around me")

Then when Floyd would`nt budge they said ok i`ll give you a 30 day cutoff of the test any thing less then that would weaken me"then when Pac was exposed to taking a aids test 24 days before the Hatton fight Hatton quickly change it to 24 day cutoff.Floyd offerd him 14 day cut off then Pac refused.

Then Floyd signed to fight Mosley and Mosley agreed to random testing with no cutoffs.Then Floyd said next time he negotiatess with Pac he`s not giving him anymore cutoff dates.Then later Pac comes with the 14 day cutoff which was already off the table.

Fast forward skipping the Pac offering 7 day cutoff then 5 day cut off.Floyd looked at Pac`s earning and realized Pac did not deserve 50/50 with him.Floyd so-promotes his fights so as a result is taking a financial risk financing his fights along with Goldenboy so that alone say Pacroids don`t deserve 50/50.Plus Pac lost to Marquez which decreased his stocks.

Pac said i`ll take less money to make the fight but when Floyd offered him 40 mil Pac asked for 50/50.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
            let me give you the unedited version,Pac asked for 10 million dollars for every pound Floyd comes in and 50/50 and Floyd says ok.Floyd asked for a random drug test then the excuses start flying like:"I`m afraid of Needles"(even though Manny has TATOOS),"I`m superstitious","Taking blood make me weaker"(Even though he took a Aids test for the Hatton fight and went to the gym the next day and look the same as usual) ,"I lost the Morales fight cause i had to take the blood test and it weakened me" (even though his first excuse was i did`nt get to wear the gloves i wanted,then it was "i was distracted in camp by the leaches that hang around me")

Then when Floyd would`nt budge they said ok i`ll give you a 30 day cutoff of the test any thing less then that would weaken me"then when Pac was exposed to taking a aids test 24 days before the Hatton fight Hatton quickly change it to 24 day cutoff.Floyd offerd him 14 day cut off then Pac refused.

Then Floyd signed to fight Mosley and Mosley agreed to random testing with no cutoffs.Then Floyd said next time he negotiatess with Pac he`s not giving him anymore cutoff dates.Then later Pac comes with the 14 day cutoff which was already off the table.

Fast forward skipping the Pac offering 7 day cutoff then 5 day cut off.Floyd looked at Pac`s earning and realized Pac did not deserve 50/50 with him.Floyd so-promotes his fights so as a result is taking a financial risk financing his fights along with Goldenboy so that alone say Pacroids don`t deserve 50/50.Plus Pac lost to Marquez which decreased his stocks.

Pac said i`ll take less money to make the fight but when Floyd offered him 40 mil Pac asked for 50/50.
            "Take the test, we have a fight"

Everything else is pointless and irrelevant.

Many agreed, Floyd made a new excuse.

Game over.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
              Floyd said Pac is on steroids. Do you take his word on that too? Don't be such a sheep.
              Only sheep can believe and defend Floyd in this thread .... what does Floyd have to admit to before you actually can admit it yourself? Talk about being a sheep! lol!

There is a difference between talking about yourself (Floyd) and assuming about what someone else is taking (about Manny) .... even a sheep would have realized that one!

Comment

Only sheep can believe and defend Floyd in this thread .... what does Floyd have to admit to before you actually can admit it yourself? Talk about being a sheep! lol!

There is a difference between talking about yourself (Floyd) and assuming about what someone else is taking (about Manny) .... even a sheep would have realized that one!
                So why are you upset again?

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post

Floyd ACCUSED Manny of taking PEDs ... that is different than asking the obvious ... which was to come in at the WW limit ... geez! and the only reason that Manny did that was because he was worried that Floyd would go over the limit like he did with Marquez .... it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out but I might as well let you know why that happened.

As for the money ... he left that card for when Manny would accept on the testing .... so you have really no point ....

- TAKE THE TEST AND WE HAVE A FIGHT
                  - MANNY YOU ARE NEXT ..... later ...... I NEVER SAID THAT MANNY IS NEXT!
                  - I don't care about them big fights (talking to Costas about a fight with Manny!!!) I just care about FLOYD
                  - SELF-PRESERVATION BABY!!!
                  - I'm getting older now so don't expect me to fight champs!

the above comments are not speculation but words that came right from Floyd's own mouth .... FACTS BABY!!!
                  Last edited by ADP02; 03-27-2012, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                    So why are you upset again?
                    How can I be upset? I already told you that I'm not ... why should I when Floyd just admitted several times what I have been telling Floyd fans .....

Upset at Floyd admitting to cherry picking?

Comment

How can I be upset? I already told you that I'm not ... why should I when Floyd just admitted several times what I have been telling Floyd fans .....

Upset at Floyd admitting to cherry picking?
                      Yeah, now he is admitting to cherry picking after Cotto. Can't be mad at him, if he feels he can't compete at the top anymore why should he?

Comment

Working...
                      X