No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says - I'll Fight "Five More Times"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Because he fought Ortiz who was a strong champion...he fought Mosley who was a strong champion...Floyd beat these guys like their nothing...to YOU its like, "Floyd will never fight Sergio is too much of a threat and blah blah blah"..To Floyd, "He cant hit me with all them wild shots"...You dont even know what a strong champion is, because Floyd beats these guys easily....I just think about what kind of person Floyd is...he so braggadocious cuz he thinks no one can beat him....He stood right in front of Ortiz, who I see as a strong champion...but Floyd went through the promotion like it was easy as 123...I just think Floyd has a way of mispeaking sometimes, and he is so mysterious, that u dont know what he may be thinking....he wouldnt surprise you if he foought Morale,...But he WILL Surprise u if he fights Ortiz....I just think there is no one that can even challenge Floyd!
    Err.........no.

Comment

• Mayweather will be ducking 5 strong champions. So he will be fighting weak champions he knows he will beat.

Comment

• I don't care if he retires tomorrow. Pretty Boy Floyd is long gone, this "Money" Mayweather guy is a clown, a disgrace, get him out of the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          You are defending Floyd for saying that he is getting older so its OK to fight lower quality opponents .... you even said "but Floyd will be 36 soon"

Mosley was 38, inactive and had 2 training camps and had to fight Floyd and then Manny .... your response wasn't, "Your right ADP02, Floyd did fight an old version of Mosley" .... instead you said Mosley trains all year round and is a risky fighter

So it's OK for the 38 inactive, out of prime Mosley to take on Floyd but Floyd to take on a top guy .... "Oh, let's give Floyd a break ... he'll soon be 36"

give me a break!
          Man stop being a ******.... Floyd is always in good fights, hence you watch them and dream that manny could do what he does.....

Floyd will always fight solid competition in their best shape, because.....

HE IS THE PAY PERVIEW KING!!!

CANT DO THAT FIGHTING BUMS.......

MANNY FLAT OUT LIED AND THEN TURNED SERGIO DOWN AFTER MANNY WAS THE ONE THAT MADE THE OFFER. Did you post on that issue??? NOPE, you gave him a free ride, hence no one takes you seriously.

No one is even talking about Manny's up coming fight at all..... He fought Marquez at 147 and promised a knock out, but ended up getting hit with a water bottle in the end because of the robbery lol....

HE WONT FIGHT KHAN BECAUSE SUPPOSEDLY THEY ARE FRIENDS......

THIS AINT THE GODDAMN JUSTICE LEAGUE!!!!

SO he wont fight sergio, he wont fight khan running ass..... He wont fight Ortiz, who is he gonna fight??? Who is his next fight?? Marquez 4???

Why do you have to fight a man 4 times if you honestly beat him the 2-3 time???

You know goddamn well BOB ARUM IS SIMPLY STALLING.....

Just as Bob Arum pushed him up to sue Floyd as well........

They are stalling. Right now you cant honestly give me Pacs next fight because he ducks and dodges!!!

If peterson beats khan again, watch him try and fight peterson, or berto.....LOL

GET REAL MAN.....

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Being the thread is about Bumweather...and not Manny Pacquiao,the 8 time 8 different world classes best P4P baddest man on the planet t ....name 6 Floyd has fought? heheheheheeeee
            Pac has a suspect resume at WW and JMW full of catch weight fights and fighters coming off of bad loses or lack luster performances prior to facing him. Add that he got beat in his 3rd fight against Marquez and received a gift decision. Ain't nothing special about Pacquiao. Regardless of the 6 champion talk, Floyd's resume is better at WW and 154. No catch weight titles and he shut down a guy Pac couldn't convincingly beat at 3 different weight classes, over 8 years and age on his side. Pac beat up bigger fighters but couldn't beat a lil guy moving up from light weight to fight Pac. This ain't me hating on Pac but rather telling the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by HEZEKYHWH View Post
              Man stop being a ******.... Floyd is always in good fights, hence you watch them and dream that manny could do what he does.....

Floyd will always fight solid competition in their best shape, because.....

HE IS THE PAY PERVIEW KING!!!

CANT DO THAT FIGHTING BUMS.......

MANNY FLAT OUT LIED AND THEN TURNED SERGIO DOWN AFTER MANNY WAS THE ONE THAT MADE THE OFFER. Did you post on that issue??? NOPE, you gave him a free ride, hence no one takes you seriously.

No one is even talking about Manny's up coming fight at all..... He fought Marquez at 147 and promised a knock out, but ended up getting hit with a water bottle in the end because of the robbery lol....

HE WONT FIGHT KHAN BECAUSE SUPPOSEDLY THEY ARE FRIENDS......

THIS AINT THE GODDAMN JUSTICE LEAGUE!!!!

SO he wont fight sergio, he wont fight khan running ass..... He wont fight Ortiz, who is he gonna fight??? Who is his next fight?? Marquez 4???

Why do you have to fight a man 4 times if you honestly beat him the 2-3 time???

You know goddamn well BOB ARUM IS SIMPLY STALLING.....

Just as Bob Arum pushed him up to sue Floyd as well........

They are stalling. Right now you cant honestly give me Pacs next fight because he ducks and dodges!!!

If peterson beats khan again, watch him try and fight peterson, or berto.....LOL

GET REAL MAN.....

Cool story .... now back to the facts ....

You guys have said that it's Manny's fault after:
              - Floyd accused Manny of PEDs (start of roadblock)
              - Floyd wanted 14 days cutoff
              - Floyd back-pedaled by moving the goalposts to no cutoff days
              - Floyd telling you all that he is going on a long vacation but Floyd fans didn't listen and blamed Manny
              - Floyd said Manny your next .... then back-pedaled and said I never said Manny is next
              - After Manny accepted the testing Floyd back-pedaled again and said I deserve all the PPV money

- Floyd again said, I don't need to fight those big fights because Floyd comes first and I need to think about SELF-PRESERVATION
              - Floyd said I'm getting older and I can't fight champs.

but Floyd fans refuse to words that come directly from Floyd's mouth but withing the same thread, they have the courage to say "You are a ****** because Floyd will always fight solid competition in their best shape,because....."

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                How is fighting top contenders and champions in your weight class cherry picking? I take it you're new to boxing since you only ever post in Floyd or Pac threads.
                Floyd said he can't do what Mosley did ... fight younger fighters that had very good odds of beating him.

- Floyd again said, I don't need to fight those big fights because Floyd comes first and I need to think about SELF-PRESERVATION

By the way, reading your posts I have the feeling that I have been watching boxing before you were even born!

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  Pac has a suspect resume at WW and JMW full of catch weight fights and fighters coming off of bad loses or lack luster performances prior to facing him. Add that he got beat in his 3rd fight against Marquez and received a gift decision. Ain't nothing special about Pacquiao. Regardless of the 6 champion talk, Floyd's resume is better at WW and 154. No catch weight titles and he shut down a guy Pac couldn't convincingly beat at 3 different weight classes, over 8 years and age on his side. Pac beat up bigger fighters but couldn't beat a lil guy moving up from light weight to fight Pac. This ain't me hating on Pac but rather telling the truth.
                  youre just one of few that seem to think there is nothing special about Pacquiao. When the Boxing world has labeled him a Phenomenon . While Bumweather has been labeled a Duck! heheheheee. WW record suspect....hheeheeheee lmfao...And Bumweathers isnt...hheheheee Manny fought everyone Floyd ducked. And beat everyone Floyd beat...more convincingly. and despite the CWs or not...Manny did it always being the smaller guy! And even now Manny is fighting a undefeated champion! And Bumweathers fighting a suspect Cotto. You obviously cant handle the truth! You sure as fu(k aint telling it thats for sure!

Comment

• Just fight Pacquiao and after that I don't care.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Floyd said he can't do what Mosley did ... fight younger fighters that had very good odds of beating him.

By the way, reading your posts I have the feeling that I have been watching boxing before you were even born!
                      Floyd said Pac is on steroids. Do you take his word on that too? Don't be such a sheep.

Comment

Working...
                      X