Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
    you just made yourself look so biased for blacks, mr Jotopkins fan.....smh
    you're a fucking moron you faggot. Red k sent

HUGE difference in what hopkins does compared to molina not to mention hopkins is about a 1,000 x more skilled of a fighter than Molina will ever be.

On top of that I'm not black you hoe

Comment

Originally posted by ALT Liquor
      Hopkins make Molina look like Edwin Valero.
      dead? that doesn't even make sense.

Comment

You're getting thrown around bruh. Hopkins make Molina look like Edwin Valero.

Comment

Exciting. Cuz' Hopkins fights suck dog dick.

Molina dominated Kirkland with or without holding.
          show me a molina fight where he dominated someone like hopkins did trinidad, pascal, pavlik, glen johnson, tarver, etc. No clinching for 2:30 minutes of a round.

Hopkins has had some stinkers post 40 like I already mentioned (winky, calzaghe, jones) but molina stinks it up in every single fight and he's in his twenties.

Comment

I take that back. Hopkins does remind me of Valero.

When I watch a Hopkins fight, I wanna hang myself with my underwear too.
            lmfao!!

and to be fair molina isnt this kind of fighter.....it was his game plan, it was kirlands fault for not adjusting.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              show me a molina fight where he dominated someone like hopkins did trinidad, pascal, pavlik, glen johnson, tarver, etc. No clinching for 2:30 minutes of a round.

Hopkins has had some stinkers post 40 like I already mentioned (winky, calzaghe, jones) but molina stinks it up in every single fight and he's in his twenties
              What the hell are you talking about? Have you ever seen a Molina fight besides this one?
              Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 03-25-2012, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Kirkland should have started to push Molina back, maybe throw him down just to let him no that he wasnt gonna let him to continue to hold... I was disapointed with James cause he let this dude push, hold, punch during breaks, and all James did was smile and look at the ref. WTF happened to the Gorilla Anne was pleading to come out?? I don't ever want to see a Molina fight again and James better get back to what he does or he will be a Friday night fights mainstay soon....

Comment

If ref Joseph Cooper was in the ring, Molina would've been DQ'd before the 6th for excessive holding.

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
                    That fight was disgusting on Molinas part.

Kirkland was on his way to stopping Molina anyways.

Glad Kirkland got the justified stop even if it wasnt for holding.
                    Shane Moseley did the same vs Margarito and I didn't see anywhere near as many complaints on here. Mosely will try the same vs Alvarez. The latter will be y'all's chance to criticize when it's done to a Mexican too. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                      If ref Joseph Cooper was in the ring, Molina would've been DQ'd before the 6th for excessive holding.
                      There shouldn't have been a fight because Kirkland refused to take the piss test.

Comment

Working...
                      X