Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: No Mayol or Mepranum For Tyson Marquez Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who the hell would run away from a title shot because of 2 pounds overweight anyway?:

A FILIPINO.
    Last edited by Phantomas; 03-24-2012, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
      Who the hell would run away from a title shot because of 2 pounds overweight anyway?:

A FILIPINO.
      Is it okay if I hit you with a 2 pound brick right upside your head??

Comment

Wow ur ******ity is off the charts...go on!! I find this entertaining! Show us how ****** u are!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
          Not only did Juan M Marquez fight Mayweather(who Pac won't), but he fought him over the weight(unlike these 2 Filipinos) even though he'd already moved up 2 whole divisions in one fight to face the world's best.
          Wow ur ******ity is off the charts...go on!! I find this entertaining! Show us how ****** u are!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post

A FILIPINO.
            a dog eater? but seriously what happend with this card will it be televised any one know?

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
              a dog eater? but seriously what happend with this card will it be televised any one know?
              Or maybe some boarder crossing ****s??

Comment

Cheaters should not be adored...... think about it.

Comment

Don't belittle Filipinos, you know what we have done to your heroes. On Grammar, I don't think you're much better than a hoodlum...

Comment

To our boxing heroes? You tell me what have you done to Salvador Sanchez, Ricardo Lopez, Julio cesar Chavez??? What have you done I still do not understand.

But Marquez schooled your only hero.

Originally posted by presnoeb View Post
                    Don't belittle Filipinos, you know what we have done to your heroes. On Grammar, I don't think you're much better than a hoodlum...

Comment

Originally posted by MrPlow
                      Who the hell is Mayol? another Bautista? what happened to bautista btw? oh yeah, ko'd by Mickey Garcia. Don't forget all the fowls and cheating tactics his team tried to use.losening the tape off bautistas gloves to buy time lol.
                      Fowls? Aviary fowls? And what the hell is Losening? And you had the nerve to attack other people's spelling???

Comment

Working...
                      X