Greater Fighter: Chavez Sr or Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez sr......

Comment

Debatable to a degree but I'd say Chavez.

Comment

Chavez Sr.

Comment

I'd rate Floyd higher on an ATG list.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            skillwise floyd beats chavez. but the amazing run chavez had and his legend are better than floyd is right now up to this point. but prime for prime, floyd beats chavez at any weight
            agree with you and bojangles

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
              I'd rate Floyd higher on an ATG list.
              Jesus!!!!!

Comment

Legacy= Chavez (as of Now)

Skills= Mayweather (Forever)

Comment

Chavez has a better resume and legacy (at this point), but Floyd would win in a hypothetical matchup

Comment

Chavez's record speaks for itself, Floyd might be able to win, but I would still want to see them fight (mainly because Floyd's toughest fight was against Castillo and the way Chavez cameback against Taylor, regardless of the bad stopage) Chavez would have kept coming forward and it would have been a classic no doubt. Chavez's achievements are better than Floyd's right now, Chavez fought over 100 times, even if they were bums that is still impressive, Floyd fights 1-2 times a year, it will be hard to pass Chavez fighting at that rate and hand picking opponents.

Comment

Chavez is the greater as of right now. If Floyd retired today I would rank Chavez higher. But, Floyd still fighting, we don't know where he will end up when it's all said and done. He could very well rank above Chavez.

Also, I think Chavez beats Floyd H2H at 135. JMO, I'm not convinced in Floyd at 135. And, I think 135 is when Chavez started hitting his prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X