Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ortiz the Next Undisputed Champ At 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
    I see Ortiz possibly winning one more title at 147, and than going to 154 at some point in the next couple years, and he'll probably win a title there.

In the end, I see Ortiz having like 2-3 titles in 2 weight classes, some good/solid wins, but not an undisputed king in any weight class or anything.

He'll definitely be better than a Ricardo Mayorga, Fernando Vargas, or Juan Manuel Lopez.

I can see Victor Ortiz being an Arturo Gatti or Zab Judah type of career when it's all said and done. A good fighter, some good wins, won world titles, but not the upper or top tier fighters.
    At this stage so far Junma Lopez career has been much better than Ortiz career. I would take Juanma resume over Ortiz resume any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      Senchenko ruling this division is just as likely as Ortiz ruling it.

Ortiz is an average fighter at best. Dude is a good loser, that's all he is. Very inconsistent and a mental midget. He is a Clottey a Judah, he is average.
      Was Judah not the welterweight champ? dumb****.

Comment

If Rios can carry his weight to 147 and handle Ortiz power. Rios beats him. Because, Rios is a fighter. He has intangible, mental fortitude, the thing that Ortiz lacks. If Rios and that's a big IF can take Ortiz power. Then Rios will>>>>Ortiz skill.

Comment

#Fact......

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
            Was Judah not the welterweight champ? dumb****.

Judah didn't put in the work though. He beat one fighter who had all 3 belts. For Ortiz to be the "NEXT" he would have to put in work. That means he would have to beat 3 title holders(not one like Judah) or at the very least beat 2 title holders with one of them being unified.

If he goes the Judah route which is beating just one fighter. Then that one fighter would have to hold 3 to 4 belts like Spinks was. However, if that's the case Ortiz is not the NEXT undisputed champ now would he? Dumbass.

Comment

At this stage so far Junma Lopez career has been much better than Ortiz career. I would take Juanma resume over Ortiz resume any day of the week.
              In the end, Ortiz will have the better career. Lopez is done. His career will have Ponce De Leon, Luevano, and R. Marquez on his win list. Maybe he gets another few good wins, who knows. Ortiz is still only 25 and has a lot left to do good things. I know Lopez is only 28, but after being KO'd twice by Salido, I don't know what he can do going forward.

Comment

Judah didn't put in the work though. He beat one fighter who had all 3 belts. For Ortiz to be the "NEXT" he would have to put in work. That means he would have to beat 3 title holders(not one like Judah) or at the very least beat 2 title holders with one of them being unified.

If he goes the Judah route which is beating just one fighter. Then that one fighter would have to hold 3 to 4 belts like Spinks was. However, if that's the case Ortiz is not the NEXT undisputed champ now would he? Dumbass.
                Cover those tracks baby. :wank:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    He very well could be. All the other contenders are flawed (Khan, Mike Jones???, Brook, Senchenko) and beatable.

Robert Guerrero might be his toughest challenge.
                    you consider all those flawed but a weak ass quitter is his toughtest challenge?....lol

Comment

HELL NO! I think Berto beats him in a rematch and I don't even think Berto is all that good either

Comment

Working...
                      X