Collapse
No announcement yet.

hardest puncher today P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clearly not P4P the hardest puncher so just throwing an odd one in here... David Price?

guys absolutey flattened some "Ok" boxers (Mcdermott, his awesome one punch KO of Tom Dallas)

the Obvious guys for me are Nonito,Kirkland,Wlad and Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      ask yourself whos the only fighter today to literally break someones ****in face in half and was outweighted by 20 pounds int he ring and is shorter and has shorter reach so he had to punch upwards which takes power off the punch but he still broke his ****in face in like it was nothin

The answer? Pacquiao. And its not even close.
      Lol, Manny beats people up with speed and combinations, not power.
      Last edited by Lords; 03-22-2012, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Gamboa all day.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
          yes highest ko% ever so hes def in the pic
          but id go with pacquiao
          its really hard to say tho
          Not ever....remember that changed his last fight.....

Comment

Honestly pac nor vitali should even be considered

Comment

Originally posted by REDRUM619 View Post
              Honestly pac nor vitali should even be considered

vitali used to punch very hard. he's old and detiorated, has had plenty of injuries in his shoulders, knees, hips, and hands (all important for generating power)
              he doesnt beloing on the list now, especially considering his size. but at his best he was a very hard puncher.

most of the guys on this forum were in elementary school when vitali was in his prime.

catch his fight against kirk johnson from before his retirement and tell me the guy cannot punch. he lands two straight right hands with mustard on the button in that entire fight.
              one gets him going and sends him down
              the other finishes him.

pacquiao is taken for granted or minimized because of who he is (one side of a many year war in NSB among total idiots.)

the guy is 100% the best p4p puncher in the game right now considering the shape of his career and his size. why do you guys compare his punching power to other WW? that is NOT a p4p comparison.

he is not a WW. he is a much smaller man fighting WW
              he's essentially a blown up lightweight
              he had a ten year career below LW to kick things off.

when you look back on a list of the top 50 greatest punchers of all time manny pacquiao will be high on the list BECAUSE he is a former flyweight hurting WW's with a KO of the year over a career jr WW

you cant just forget that he was once a flyweight becasue he's fighting against WW's right now because that's the division with the money.

go put another LW and former ten year flyweight to featherweight against a WW and see how effective his punches are

it will look like floyd and marquez

you guys all take pacquiao's size for granted
              he is not a WW

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                vitali used to punch very hard. he's old and detiorated, has had plenty of injuries in his shoulders, knees, hips, and hands (all important for generating power)
                he doesnt beloing on the list now, especially considering his size. but at his best he was a very hard puncher.

most of the guys on this forum were in elementary school when vitali was in his prime.

catch his fight against kirk johnson from before his retirement and tell me the guy cannot punch. he lands two straight right hands with mustard on the button in that entire fight.
                one gets him going and sends him down
                the other finishes him.

pacquiao is taken for granted or minimized because of who he is (one side of a many year war in NSB among total idiots.)

the guy is 100% the best p4p puncher in the game right now considering the shape of his career and his size. why do you guys compare his punching power to other WW? that is NOT a p4p comparison.

he is not a WW. he is a much smaller man fighting WW
                he's essentially a blown up lightweight
                he had a ten year career below LW to kick things off.

when you look back on a list of the top 50 greatest punchers of all time manny pacquiao will be high on the list BECAUSE he is a former flyweight hurting WW's with a KO of the year over a career jr WW

you cant just forget that he was once a flyweight becasue he's fighting against WW's right now because that's the division with the money.

go put another LW and former ten year flyweight to featherweight against a WW and see how effective his punches are

it will look like floyd and marquez

you guys all take pacquiao's size for granted
                he is not a WW
                Good post but floyd knocked JMM down with one punch and then just took his foot off the gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  Good post but floyd knocked JMM down with one punch and then just took his foot off the gas.

its an opinion but i think he tried or two or three other occasions to press and stop him

you hear roger saying he should "try him" again in between the mid rounds

i can only assume that means finish or stop him

if anything outside of a boxer intending to stop his opponent and be intrinsically superior, a shrewed businessman like floyd knows that knockouts are good for business

a digression; but i think floyd tried to stop marquez and failed.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                    Lol, Manny beats people up with speed and combinations, not power.
                    Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                    Gamboa all day.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      its an opinion but i think he tried or two or three other occasions to press and stop him

you hear roger saying he should "try him" again in between the mid rounds

i can only assume that means finish or stop him

if anything outside of a boxer intending to stop his opponent and be intrinsically superior, a shrewed businessman like floyd knows that knockouts are good for business

a digression; but i think floyd tried to stop marquez and failed.
                      At that particular point IMO a KO wouldn't be good for building up a fight between floyd and manny. But JMM is a tough mutha****a so i cant totally dismiss your point

Comment

Working...
                      X