Collapse
No announcement yet.

hardest puncher today P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We may not have figured out the answer, but I think we now know that half the people on the forum don't understand the term "hardest puncher".

Comment

David Haye

Comment

Abraham, Donaire, Golovkin, Rigondeaux, Sillakh

Comment

Roman Gonzalez, Wladimir Klitschko, Gennady Golovkin, David Haye.

Comment

Tyson fury he hits so hard he punches threw people and hits him self...

Comment

Wladimir and Pacquiao

Comment

Pacquiao, Gamboa, both hit like thunder. They are my picks.

Comment

wladimir
                  bute
                  maidana at 140
                  kirkland
                  donaire
                  pacquiao (say what you want, the guy is a former lineal flyweight champion who has been beating up big WW's and has an ATG one punch jello shot of ricky hatton, a true 140 lber.)

no real order. my vote might honestly go to bute. it sounds like a gun going off when he hits somebody. not the best resume, but a very hard puncher with either hand

wildcard :
                  randall bailey still probably has the hardest right hand p4p in the game
                  he was born throwing that thing. it's straight as an arrow and if it hits you you are going down

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    ask yourself whos the only fighter today to literally break someones ****in face in half and was outweighted by 20 pounds int he ring and is shorter and has shorter reach so he had to punch upwards which takes power off the punch but he still broke his ****in face in like it was nothin

The answer? Pacquiao. And its not even close.
                    He's not knocking the men out though. BReaking their face with an accumulation of punches means what exactly? If you hit a nail with a hammer gently, the nail will still go in, just slower. But can you finish the job with 1 punch?

Pacman finishes fights with an accumulation of punches. Nothing more.

How many fighters today are putting their mean CLEAN OUT when they land a punch?

I've got to be honest with you, ****ty Ratio aside,

Martinez has been putting EVERYONE on queer street lately. It's pretty frightening, I can definitely see why people would say he's on something.

Literally every time he's making significant contact now, the guy is wobbling.

Stopping a fighter doesn't show power - KNOCKING HIM OUT shows power. I see a lot of guys getting a knod in this discussion, like Ortiz for instance, but ortiz has never shut any lights out like that.

You want to talk power? Literally everytime Bute releases that uppercut.. to the head or the body, it's almost an immidiate lights out.

THATS power.
                    Last edited by intoccabile; 03-22-2012, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                      Ortiz definitely hits hard. I'd say Kirkland or Canelo though. Im surprised there arent more votes for Canelo.
                      Why? Canelo isn't cutting any lights out either. What he did to Baldimor was cool, thats about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X