Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella: If Kirkland Wants Martinez, We'll Do it Any Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

na man he is too small for super middleweight. Pacquiao has convinced a generation of boxing fans that it is easy to bounce around from weightclasses when I dont think they should be expected to challenge everyone within 15 pounds.

Comment

Kirkland no match for martinez

Martinez Ko's Kirkland quickly in a huge mismatch.

Comment

ofcourse you will , kirkland is easy work....

Comment

Originally posted by raf727 View Post
          Spot on my friend.
          I absolutely agree. Molina is no joke. He beat Lara and didn't get the decision!

Comment

Martinez is all wrong for Kirkland, Sergio KO's Kirkland by the 4th-5th round at the latest. It is about styles, and this would be a mistake for Kirkland to take this fight.

Comment

Sergio should clean up the 168 division.

Comment

now this would be a fight

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                  kirkland has that type of style that can really give a guy like sergio some problems...the only thing is that kirkland doesn't have the greatest chin. so, it should be an interesting matchup..hope it happens.
                  Kirkland's style benefits Martinez. I'm positive that Kirkland hits the canvas.

Comment

Kirkland deserves his fight with Canelo assuming he wins next week. Martinez should take care of his own division.

Comment

Would love to see Martinez fight Kirkland at 154 with his hands down. Anyways, this would be an awesome fight because it would involve the two guys with the only reasonable chance at beating Mayweather from 154 down.

Comment

Working...
                      X