No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Digs Down To Stop, Batter Matt Macklin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrPlow
    That's why you watch the British broadcast. Unbiased, and they tell it how it is.
    o yea Khan peterson
    pac marquez
    they give it to you down the line no dick riding

Comment

what did larry say to martinez and how did his team reply? ANYONE? I am watching the british broadcast.

Comment

I knew martinez would get him late.but he was starting to make me worry it would go to a decision.

Comment

I was worried after the 'knockdown' but Sergio turned up the heat.

Love how he said it was like chopping down a tree - little by little.

Comment

Martinez is garbage.

Two things:

First, Martinez won this fight solely on conditioning alone. Macklin gassed out.

Second, McGirt took a SHlTTY fighter like Macklin and he was ahead up to the 10th. He had a very good chance to win if he didn't gas.

P4P#3 my asss.

If Macklin would have kept on jabbing and would have thrown the left hook like McGirt was begging him to, it would have ended very differently.

Once Macklin gassed, he got sloppy and went on survival mode.

Side note:

What's interesting is that the HBO telecast was basically saying that Martinez looked like warm horse SHlT and didn't look like he deserved to be ranked as highly. In round 11 once Macklin was completely gassed, they began softening their criticisms and once McGirt stopped it, they praised Martinez as an incredible champion.

Huh?

Macklin gassing made Martinez an incredible champion?????

WTF was that about?

SMH ... that's pretty fcuking weak.

Props to McGirt for shaping Macklin into a contender that was close to unseating the so-called P4P#3. McGirt needs to bring in a better conditioning coach and his efforts would have produced better fruit.

Comment

Martinez has lost some speed and reflexes with age, but his power is still there.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                Martinez is garbage.

Two things:

First, Martinez won this fight solely on conditioning alone. Macklin gassed out.

Second, McGirt took a SHlTTY fighter like Macklin and he was ahead up to the 10th. He had a very good chance to win if he didn't gas.

P4P#3 my asss.

If Macklin would have kept on jabbing and would have thrown the left hook like McGirt was begging him to, it would have ended very differently.

Once Macklin gassed, he got sloppy and went on survival mode.

Side note:

What's interesting is that the HBO telecast was basically saying that Martinez looked like warm horse SHlT and didn't look like he deserved to be ranked as highly. In round 11 once Macklin was completely gassed, they began softening their criticisms and once McGirt stopped it, they praised Martinez as an incredible champion.

Huh?

Macklin gassing made Martinez an incredible champion?????

WTF was that about?

SMH ... that's pretty fcuking weak.

Props to McGirt for shaping Macklin into a contender that was close to unseating the so-called P4P#3. McGirt needs to bring in a better conditioning coach and his efforts would have produced better fruit.
                Who won the fight?

Comment

People on here only talk ****, wow. Maravilla can't fight JCC Jr he's too damn big. Wayyy to big. I don't want that to happen. He would beat Floyd, and Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                    Anybody who wants Chavez to fight this bum should be arrested for conspiracy to commit murder.
                    I can't believe you might be serious.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                      Anybody who wants Chavez to fight this bum should be arrested for conspiracy to commit murder.
                      o yea Sergio is a bum and yet your boy chavez is fighting who o yea Manfredo and Billy lyell what a list

Comment

Working...
                      X