Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Digs Down To Stop, Batter Matt Macklin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macklin didn't lose because he "gassed out". He lost because Martinez broke him down. Did you see Macklin's face at the end? He was demolished.

Macklin won three rounds tops, including the knockdown round.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Buddy already got that towel ready to throw in........
      I said before the fight that Buddy was going to throw in the towel. I had it 107 to 99 in favor of Martinez at the time of the stoppage and that was giving Macklin a BS 10-8 round when it should have been 10-9. Outside of that he won 1 round, 2 rounds total (5th and 7th).

Martinez dominated but took a few rounds to adjust yet was still winning rounds by throwing more and landing at higher connect rate. At the end of the day he did what he said he would do, knock him out and like I said before the fight, Buddy would have his towel ready...

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
        Who won the fight?
        Macklin was robbed. Cotton's count was the slowest I can ever remember - Martinez was out cold for more than ten seconds. Not to mention that final knockdown came after the bell.

Comment

Sergio beat the second best middleweight in Macklin. With that being said, i think Martinez is on his last legs. he is not the same fighter he used to be.

Comment

Mushahadeen and his alts are out in full force !

Your boy Chavez is going down next !

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
              Macklin was robbed. Cotton's count was the slowest I can ever remember - Martinez was out cold for more than ten seconds. Not to mention that final knockdown came after the bell.
              I have one question for you? how old are you?

Comment

what the hell were you watching lmao

Comment

dude for real I cant even tell if you are serious Martinez was down for maybe two seconds got up. I had no idea that chavez fans had the ******* disease smdh

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                    Who won the fight?

Martinez, by KO on the 11th......

Comment

This fight should've never been as close as it was, why? Idk the Martinez we saw in the ring tonight, why? Cause he was too busy in the ring talking ******* instead of trying to adjust. I too didn't expect Macklin to come out like that, I expected him to come in bull rushing. I'd like to also point out that I'm aware of the rules but that was a bs KD. if you look closely Martinez' face wasn't touched, their feet were tangled up and Macklin sort of like hooked his punch on Martinez guard and pulled down or some weird **** like that.

Let the haters commence hating and saying all the bs that Martinez is on a decline or a bum but I'm pretty sure this was the predictable outcome (as I predicted). I gotta give props to whoever said that Buddy McGirt was gonna stop it tho, dead on prediction lol. I wanna know who it was so I can give green K .

Comment

Working...
                      X