No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Adrien Broner is the truth. I know he was pushed to the brink with Ponce, but I'd love them to rematch so Broner can set the record straight.

There are plenty of young fighters with Golden Boy at 135-140 right now that Broner will fight in the future. Luis Ramos Jr, Omar Figueroa, Frankie Gomez, Fidel Maldonado Jr, Antonio Orozco, Sharif Bogere, Michael Finney, Michael Perez, Carlos Molina (Lightweight, not the SWW obviously), Jaime Kavanagh, and Carlos Velasquez. Plenty of young fighters around his weight with Golden Boy that will be there to fight. Not to mention non Golden Boy guys like Diego Magdaleno, Mercito Gesta, Bryan Vasquez, and Jose Benavidez.

And there's already pretty big names that could possibly happen in the near future (next 5 years or so). Jorge Linares, Yuriorkis Gamboa, Marcos Maidana, Brandon Rios, Ricky Burns, etc.

I'm with you man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      omg that post is gold and should be in the boxing scene hall of fame

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        omg that post is gold and should be in the boxing scene hall of fame
        No argument here, bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Broner was a weight bully that beat up on undersized opponents and got undeserved spotlight by riding the coat tails of mayweather . I like Juanma and he didnt pan out to expectations BUT he was never hyped to the level broner was it was just absurd how they drooled over this guy.
          Yeah. The first time I saw him I though he lost against Ponce de Leon and then read about many thinking he had lost a previous match against Saul Quintero.

Sickening how they paved his way to championships in 4 weight classes. Hope He doesn't make the HOF because of that.

Comment

• Still phuck Larry!!!!

Comment

• Is Larry still a devotee of the cult of 'hee yung doe'?

Comment

• Larry you dumb fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Adrien Broner is the truth. I know he was pushed to the brink with Ponce, but I'd love them to rematch so Broner can set the record straight.

There are plenty of young fighters with Golden Boy at 135-140 right now that Broner will fight in the future. Luis Ramos Jr, Omar Figueroa, Frankie Gomez, Fidel Maldonado Jr, Antonio Orozco, Sharif Bogere, Michael Finney, Michael Perez, Carlos Molina (Lightweight, not the SWW obviously), Jaime Kavanagh, and Carlos Velasquez. Plenty of young fighters around his weight with Golden Boy that will be there to fight. Not to mention non Golden Boy guys like Diego Magdaleno, Mercito Gesta, Bryan Vasquez, and Jose Benavidez.

And there's already pretty big names that could possibly happen in the near future (next 5 years or so). Jorge Linares, Yuriorkis Gamboa, Marcos Maidana, Brandon Rios, Ricky Burns, etc.

I'm with you man.

I'm with you too man!!!!!!

I think earning a draw against Vargas last night sealed the deal. Broner: Fighter of the Decade.

Comment

• For some reason, Larry takes an L today. Phuck Larry 24/7

Comment

• bump. just because

Comment

Working...
                      X