Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow after all this years we know for sure, Larry is a ******

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
      i love how he took all this flak from this thread etc, then STILL made the thread about how Broner was going to Knock out Mikey and make it look easy
      lol............

Comment

• Hilarious thread. Now do you guys See how HBO can manipulate the average population into thinking a C level fighter is a superstar???

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
          AB gonna beat Jessica Vargas and throw that b*tch over the border wall
          Calm down.

Someone wheel his ass outside. He's getting moody again.

Comment

• If I was Larry I woulda put all you on ignore years ago lol

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              lol............
              Yes Larry should suffer because he is the only individual who ever saw a talented fighter and put some back behind the fighter. And Broner is the only fighter to not fufil his potential.

Well I will just say. I had my thoughts...I thought that Juan Ma looked like a lightweight Joe Louis for a time... So I guess I am the only one aside from Larry? Yeah sure...

Broner has a lot of ability. He always has. He is his own worse enemy actually. Larry was far from the only one to see this potential in Broner.

Comment

• I also thought Broner was going to be the next big thing coming up..

He had such talent, potential and a great fighting style to go with it - kinda like an aggressive Philly shell back at his peak years.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  If I was Larry I woulda put all you on ignore years ago lol
                  naw let them have their fun...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    Yes Larry should suffer because he is the only individual who ever saw a talented fighter and put some back behind the fighter. And Broner is the only fighter to not fufil his potential.

Well I will just say. I had my thoughts...I thought that Juan Ma looked like a lightweight Joe Louis for a time... So I guess I am the only one aside from Larry? Yeah sure...

Broner has a lot of ability. He always has. He is his own worse enemy actually. Larry was far from the only one to see this potential in Broner.
                    Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                    I also thought Broner was going to be the next big thing coming up..

He had such talent, potential and a great fighting style to go with it - kinda like an aggressive Philly shell back at his peak years.
                    When did shaking your head no after getting punched count as a talent? Nobody does that better than broner.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

The thing is Larry started this thread after broner beat up an undersized ELOY PEREZ. He shouldve waited until broner actually beat someone credible. HBO hyped up broner to the max giving him 15 min highlight specials and **** without even accomplishing anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X