• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        im calling it now.....anyone doubt me?
        Yes I doubt you

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          oops typo, sue me *****

now get yourself back to whatever hole you crawl out of

prick
          Funny that, the other week you were acting like the grammar police to another poster when he made a spelling mistake claiming it was a typo and you were telling him it couldn't possibly be a typo and that he's just ****** and can't spell.

Talking about how you went to university and would never do such a thing. (Cringeworthy)

Yet, here we are Word of advice if you're going to get at someone for their grammar, proof read your posts so you don't literally misspell the actual word

****ing moron.
          Last edited by IronDanHamza; 06-27-2015, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Funny that, the other week you were acting like the grammar police to another poster when he made a spelling mistake claiming it was a typo and you were telling him it couldn't possibly typo and that he's just ****** and he just can't spell.

Talking about how you went to university and would never do such a thing. (Cringeworthy)

Yet, here we are Word of advice if you're going to get at someone for their grammar, proof read your posts so you don't literally misspell the actual word

****ing moron.
            LMAO. Telling someone to proofread their post while misspelling "proofread." Then you have the audacity to call him a moron.

You cannot make this **** up.

Comment

• maybe, if he would not be so ignorant things would be different.

Comment

• i miss undefeated hyped broner

Comment

• Originally posted by Dolezal View Post
                  LMAO. Telling someone to proofread their post while misspelling "proofread." Then you have the audacity to call him a moron.

I'm not the one acting like the grammar police mate.

This is the Internet, the grammar doesn't tend to be perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dolezal View Post

To his defence he never said "i never misspell" , he just commented on the grammar police guy , which i find annoying as hell as well , as my english isnt my native language and i can do without ppl correcting me for a typo, if i can get the point across and not fumble too much , im allowed to miss a letter everynow and again.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluzi View Post
                      To his defence he never said "i never misspell" , he just commented on the grammar police guy , which i find annoying as hell as well , as my english isnt my native language and i can do without ppl correcting me for a typo, if i can get the point across and not fumble too much , im allowed to miss a letter everynow and again.
                      Precisely. We all make mistakes, even the best of us. This isn't an English test.

But if you're going to be a c*nt about someone's grammar atleast spell grammar correctly

Comment

Working...
                      X