No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
    Notice how you're literally the only person still trying to defend your stupidly worded post?

Just admit that you ****ed up and move on. You're literally running around like a chicken with its head chopped off trying to defend yourself. You're pathetic.
    Why would anyone else feel the need to defend me on that?

I clarfied as clearly and in the most basic way possible in my very next post so the slower people would be ok yet people are still responding to it saying its not arguable that he lost to Maidana and Porter. Yeah, no ****.

Like I said, it's not difficult and shouldn't need to be clarified but I suppose it does.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Why would anyone else feel the need to defend me on that?

I clarfied as clearly and in the most basic way possible in my very next post so the slower people would be ok yet people are still responding to it saying its not arguable that he lost to Maidana and Porter. Yeah, no ****.

Like I said, it's not difficult and shouldn't need to be clarified but I suppose it does.
      Saying ******ed **** usually does end up needing to be clarified, in case you weren't aware. But then again Broner and Porter are "arguable" losses according to you. Idiot.

Comment

Saying ******ed **** usually does end up needing to be clarified, in case you weren't aware. But then again Broner and Porter are "arguable" losses according to you. Idiot.

Do you need further clarification or are you purposely acting stupid?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Do you need further clarification or are you purposely acting stupid?
          "argueable losses"

Take the night off kid. You're stumbling all over yourself.

Comment

• he'll lose in his next 5 fights.... if he fights another champ

Comment

"argueable losses"

Take the night off kid. You're stumbling all over yourself.
              "Argueable"

I've been clear and direct in what was meant the entire time. I didn't expect that it would need to be broken down to make clearer.

You don't exactly have to be the brightest star in the sky or the sharpest knife in the drawer to comprehend it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                when/where did floyd confirm this? i will like to know
                I posted a video a few pages back. Floyd had a party at his gym whoch Broner attended. Floyd said he shohld jave been resting preparing for the fight

Comment

Notice how you're literally the only person still trying to defend your stupidly worded post?

Just admit that you ****ed up and move on. You're literally running around like a chicken with its head chopped off trying to defend yourself. You're pathetic.
                  I understood it perfectly fine.

You're the one sounding like an idiot trying to pick on something which is totally irrelevant.

Comment

• Idk why is this still so funny...
                    Ha had a wrong prediction. So...? It happens basically with everybody.

Comment

• dang whats up with 75 people jumping on Dan's post. lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X