Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    use better grammar next time.

fool
    Use better grammar? I made two lists, one for loss's and the other for wins. Where does grammer come into play there? You imbecile.

Your grammar in your post needs work too

It doesn't take a genius to understand that the arguable loss's list is a list of all the fights you could say he's possibly lost. I'm sorry your pea brain couldn't seem to grasp it.

Comment

• dammmn irondan is catching some heat in this thread all over the place LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by blakey View Post
        dammmn irondan is catching some heat in this thread all over the place LOL
        I know!

Over something that requires the most basic level of understanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          5 years into the decade.

Arguable loss's;

Quintero
          De Leon
          Malignaggi
          Maidana
          Porter

Best wins;

DeMarco
          Malignaggi
          Eloy Perez?
          Escobedo?
          Rees?
          He didn't exactly look like a superstar against Molina either. That was a very bad performance and closer than it should have been.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            He didn't exactly look like a superstar against Molina either. That was a very bad performance and closer than it should have been.
            Molina or Emmanuel Taylor?

I thought he beat Molina clearly but didn't look good.

Whereas Taylor was very close IMO. If he didn't get that late knockdown he wouldn't have won.

Comment

Molina or Emmanuel Taylor?

I thought he beat Molina clearly but didn't look good.

Whereas Taylor was very close IMO. If he didn't get that late knockdown he wouldn't have won.
              Molina is the one I remember where I thought he should have looked a lot better against a very limited guy. It was close until round 6-7 if I remember correctly. Couldn't make a case for molina winning, but he should be dominating every round against that kind of guy. But he didn't.

I'm talking about Carlos Molina btw. Not john - which he clearly won. I'm talking about the guy Khan fought after Garcia.

Taylor was close too - but he's also a good fighter.

Comment

Use better grammar? I made two lists, one for loss's and the other for wins. Where does grammer come into play there? You imbecile.

Your grammar in your post needs work too

It doesn't take a genius to understand that the arguable loss's list is a list of all the fights you could say he's possibly lost. I'm sorry your pea brain couldn't seem to grasp it.
                Grammar includes word choice. "Arguable" was a poor word choice and everyone let you know. Your subsequent post explained what you meant, but it was pretty unclear in the initial post, and I doubt those who replied read your next post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  Larry, what do you think about news that Broner was out partying the week of the fight, even up to the night before the fight (confirmed by Floyd)?

Reckon he will ever grow up?
                  when/where did floyd confirm this? i will like to know

Comment

• Originally posted by Dolezal View Post
                    Grammar includes word choice. "Arguable" was a poor word choice and everyone let you know. Your subsequent post explained what you meant, but it was pretty unclear in the initial post, and I doubt those who replied read your next post.
                    It's simple to understand.

They are the fights he arguably could have lost, his record could arguably have 5 loss's on it.

I don't see how that's difficult. It's not my problem if people struggle with that.

Comment

It's simple to understand.

They are the fights he arguably could have lost, his record could arguably have 5 loss's on it.

I don't see how that's difficult. It's not my problem if people struggle with that.
                      Notice how you're literally the only person still trying to defend your stupidly worded post?

Just admit that you ****ed up and move on. You're literally running around like a chicken with its head chopped off trying to defend yourself. You're pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X