Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who doesn't see any skills in Broner? The guy just stays in the pocket and throws a hard left jab and will sprinkle in a follow up right every now in then. He doesn't throw combinations and he has no foot/body/head movement. He disrespects boxing with his in the ring tactics as well. There's nothing special about this guy except for his brain, and im being 100% serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by From Russia View Post
      Larry is ducking this thread like his fighter of the century was ducking post fight press conference.
      Ducking? i wasn't online..he looked like pure **** last night and was a jackass after the fight

Comment

• i think its time to create the errol spence will be the next fighter of the decade thread

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          im calling it now.....anyone doubt me?
          I doubt you.

Comment

• He needs to rematch that Grandma.

Comment

• I think you can add Paulie to that list of arguable losses. I personally thought Paulie had a very strong case for winning that fight.

I personally felt Paulie outworked him big time.
              I didn't see Broner control the action or tempo in fact quite the opposite Paulie boxed when he wanted to and took the fight inside whenever he opted to severely outworking Broner particularly to the body.
              You don't win rounds by landing 2 powershots a round and shaking your head no.

Always have had a hard time giving fighters rounds for landing a handful of eye-catching harder shots over a guy who is controlling him and throwing a ton more leather, most landing personally.
              I don't see why fighters should automatically be docked because they lack power. Its like fans make up new rules as they go along based on who they either want to win or who they have money on a lot of the time.
              To me its a silly made up criteria where people are saying he needs to outland the opponent at a 5:1 ratio just to get a draw because 5 of his punches are about equal to one of the others.

Close fight but to me its a fight where people are reaching in giving that to Broner who was outlanded in every round by some margin regardless of what compu**** says.

Comment

• calling it now,errol spence jr wil be the nexy fighter of the decade not broner

sorry larrxxx but i gotta 1 up you on this one cause your prediction was straight garbage lol. Yes i am a huge broner fan but i seen his flaws even when he was crushing souls at lightweight.He was never destined to be a FOTD type guy but he is eligible for a top 5 P4P spot once he finds a new trainer.

anyway its time for me to voice my opinion on who the nexy fighter of the decate will be ,and that is none other than texas born erroll spence jr.

floyd is already talking about matching him up with the likes of porter and thurman which are both great fights! spence is a REAL welter who is BIG and athletic and wont need multiple Cw fights to make his mark in the sport!and yes before you say well hes only a prospect,that is true but i will again make my point that hes at the VERY END STAGE of being a prospect and now being matched against tougher opposition. in fact i will be bold in my saying that his next fight will take place against a known name in the Welter divison.A real tough guy i bet!

and in a few years down the line the major PPV attraction fight to be made will be crawford vs spence and i guarantee u spence will body him,does anyone doubt me?

Comment

• Op is posta of da decade

Comment

• Originally posted by Dolezal View Post
                    Op is posta of da decade
                    nice ****, babe

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      Here you are again in a thread about another boxer talking about Floyd. Get his nuts out of your mouth. Jeez!!!
                      I touched a nerve ..... sorry about that.

Maybe you didn't know but Floyd was giving Broner some tips and helping him out during training. When looking at all those fouls from Broner, it reminded me of Floyd. Broner was deducted a point ..... but it should have happened much sooner.

Comment

Working...
                      X