Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How awesome would the Mayweather Ortiz fight have been?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How awesome would the Mayweather Ortiz fight have been?

If it continued? That **** was just heating up......

look at ortiz- he really is a beast. He's punching floyd with everything he's got.

He was getting schooled. But yeah he is young and has good speed and power, just not skill on the level of Mayweather. I think he could stop Pac though, and not just a punchers chance.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      He was getting schooled. But yeah he is young and has good speed and power, just not skill on the level of Mayweather. I think he could stop Pac though, and not just a punchers chance.
      Ortiz is more perfect for pac than he is for floyd.

Floyd is only better than pac against defensive fighters. Against fighters who arent scared to mix it up, Pac is superior.

Comment

Yeah I thought it was turning into a good fight, I would honestly love to see it again in the future. If Ortiz moves his head a little more and get those hands a little higher he will do much better. Too open for the right hand, always has been.

Comment

Ortiz was gonna get the **** kicked out of him if it continued

dude was what? 160+ on fight night and was getting walked down by lil ass floyd

Comment

Ortiz looked for a way out of the fight he was getting schooled.

It was so bad I almost started to think that Ortiz took money to throw the fight.

I mean who does what he does then smiles like everything is okay after the fight?

Floyd was going to KO him if it continued IMO, Ortiz did nothing.

The most damaging thing he did was headbutt Floyd.

Comment

I was pretty disappointed that the fight ended so abruptly, ish really was heating up. Who cares if Ortiz was getting smacked around, it's not like he was getting badly damaged.

Comment

It was only the 4th round, and ortiz obviously wasnt hurt

That gif i posted was right before the headbutt.

Yeah he was getting schooled, but a single punch could have changed the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                  I was pretty disappointed that the fight ended so abruptly, ish really was heating up. Who cares if Ortiz was getting smacked around, it's not like he was getting badly damaged.
                  See this right here is what makes me wish it did continue.

But all blame goes to Ortiz for headbutting then thinking shiet was all good.

If you foul best be prepared to get dirt back.

Comment

Mayweather was in the process of handing another young fighter a boxing lesson, He was tagging him with the right hand at will and there were a few times when he stood right there and tee'd off.

I would actually like to see Pacquiao-Ortiz. Ortiz has ability, power and good speed which would see some great action against Pac, his defence was just too open for Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X