No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Source: Juan Manuel Marquez To Face New Foe on 4/14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Source: Juan Manuel Marquez To Face New Foe on 4/14

According to a source with knowledge of the situation, Argentine boxer Cesar Rene Cuenca (42-0, 1KO) is likely not going to be the April 14th opponent for Juan Manuel Marquez (53-6-1, 39KOs). Marquez's next fight is scheduled to take place at a new venue in Mexico City, for the inertim-WBO junior welterweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

Mercito Gesta?????

Comment

Marquez be ducking... doesn't want to be his 43rd victim

Comment

whaaaaa?

oh well didn't care for the 1 KO dude anyway, cmon Marquez you can beat Pacquiao you can beat a guy with names under his belt!

Comment

Nevermind, Gesta is already fighting someone else that day in Las Vegas.

If it's for a vacant interim WBO JWW title, I bet it'll be Javier Castro. He's the WBO Latino title holder and fights in Mexico all the time. It'll be him. I actually didn''t mind the Cuenca fight as a stay busy fight. He's the #1 WBO challenger. But Castro would an okay stay busy fight until July.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            Nevermind, Gesta is already fighting someone else that day in Las Vegas.

If it's for a vacant interim WBO JWW title, I bet it'll be Javier Castro. He's the WBO Latino title holder and fights in Mexico all the time. It'll be him. I actually didn''t mind the Cuenca fight as a stay busy fight. He's the #1 WBO challenger. But Castro would an okay stay busy fight until July.

I still think he's a future opponent

Comment

April 14th?? Gamboa anyone? LOL

On a serious note, Marquez vs Rios woulda been a great replacement for the mess that just happened.

Comment

Just a stay busy bout for JMM anyway, more interested in the July 14th bout and who he faces after.

Comment

Jesus Christ.

Just get Rios to fight Marquez.

Freaking Arum.

Only in a perfect world

Comment

the Argentine has not 1 valid fighter on his record that's credible, nebver fought out of his country & probably got cold feet w/his inflated record...

Comment

Working...
                    X