No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Source: Juan Manuel Marquez To Face New Foe on 4/14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
    Ok fair enough. If you think Pac has no skills and you cant appreciate the dimensions he brings to the ring your opinion on this issue imo isnt worth very much. No disrespect intended but it is what it is.
    That's right, I appreciate the one dimension he offers. He is a good come forward swinging fighter. In my opinion that's the best he has to offer. No disrespect taken. No disrespect intended when I say that your view of my opinion is irrelevent. I assume you are a grown man who can make his own decisions and observations.

I agree with you that it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      I watched it in SLo-mo Clottey outclassed Pacman
      But you didn't watch it in infrared vision, if you did you would see that the ref actually out classed Pac and Clottey winning a wide UD.

Comment

Originally posted by UmissUpay View Post
        sorry b1tch i was doin it on my phone now i fixed it for yah

no need to thank me
        LOL, why are you mad?

Thanks for the good laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          But you didn't watch it in infrared vision, if you did you would see that the ref actually out classed Pac and Clottey winning a wide UD.
          i bet u were watching it in 3D with marquez balls as ur 3D goggles

Comment

Originally posted by El_Purepecha View Post
            LOL, why are you mad?

Thanks for the good laugh.
            ur welcome

Comment

The JMM team must have heard and read all the laughter when they announced JMM was fighting Cuenca next. Now four weeks before the showdown on April 14 they are going to pick JMM's next opponent...weather he's ready or not. I am so sick of boxing.

GO MMA/UFC!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gnote650
                DUDE get off Marquez nutz u **** Marquez is one of the best Mexican fighter on the planet a living legend. He never ducked no one Pac on the other hand has be spoon fed bums for the past couple of years. U say Marquez only fights fighters that make him play it safe I beg to differ. Pacduckiao has been fighting nothing but aggressive come forward fighters perfect for his style but as soon as he gets in the ring with a master boxer that is not one dimensional he has major problems and he cant adjust. Dude the youtube video you shows nothing all of the punches are pity pat punches. Dude go study some more film and boxing because you are making yourself look like a jackass inbred f@ck!!!!

who did he beat to be considered as that as u mentioned

got ass whopped by another gay arse heavyweight counter puncher

troubled by a one dimensional aggressive pacquiao which suppose to be the style tailor made for him

now who did he beat?
                inexperience brawlers?

trust me his good but not that great
                poor u ur so called legend is only looks good fighting them cab drivers

Comment

Someone should tell Toyman that Manny beat down marquez so badly that he is back in the ring months before Manny's cut healed

Comment

I have heard rumblings of Karim Mayfield in this fight. He is the WBO #9 and current NABO Champ. Would be interesting to see an up and comer get a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      But listen to the only context clue we have. . . Fighter is of EUROPEAN ORIGIN. . .

I doubt it's Provodnikov - that'd be a hella risky fight for a stay busy type fight. . . But who knows, Marquez is a beast like that. .

http://boxrec.com/ratings.php?sex=M&...eight&pageID=2

knock yourselves out. . . Im guessing it's the Ukrainian Fedchenko.

I PREDICTED IT!!! Thank you, thank you!

Comment

Working...
                      X