No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Source: Juan Manuel Marquez To Face New Foe on 4/14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    You type like an illiterate idiot, just thought I'd point that out.

Anyway I've always been a fan of both Marquez and Mayweather and it seems as though everyone in the boxing world says Marquez beat Pacquiao.

Why is that?

Oh, kids a faggot.
    u havent answered my question yet b!tch

Comment

Possibly Paul McCLoskey? Although I doubt his handlers would let him fight Marquez, since he can be the A-side in Ireland and fight for a title. . .

Then you got The Russian Denis Shavikof. . . Im guessing the dude is somewhere in the top 30-50.

Comment

Originally posted by UmissUpay View Post
        u havent answered my question yet b!tch
        Marquez was easily much more impressive and clearly out boxed his opponent.

I guess that's probably why every single credible boxing source and even boxers themselves said Marquez was robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          Marquez was easily much more impressive and clearly out boxed his opponent.

I guess that's probably why every single credible boxing source and even boxers themselves said Marquez was robbed.
          haha u call landing one or two solid shot in a round outboxing an opponent?

i thought ur more into liking to watch landing bunch of pot shots like what pac did in that fight coz u somehow worship floyds style

u did change ur style of view on that night huh coz it was pac the one u hate?

dudes boxing sources was expecting pac to knockout a playing safe counter puncher dude thats why somehow they couldnt see what really happened

whoever looked good againts a play safe type of fighter in a fight?

Comment

come on! back to the subject at hand. . . who do you guys think his opponent will be?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              come on! back to the subject at hand. . . who do you guys think his opponent will be?
              a taxi cab driver

Comment

if he's fighting a euro i hope its provodnikov...what a great inside battle that would be

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                  if he's fighting a euro i hope its provodnikov...what a great inside battle that would be
                  I agree. . Could be like Katsidis/Marquez. . Except I think Provo is a lot more technically sound than katsidis, and hits a bit harder. . . Would be a risky fight for Marquez, but one I'd still pick him to prevail. . .

Comment

I agree. . Could be like Katsidis/Marquez. . Except I think Provo is a lot more technically sound than katsidis, and hits a bit harder. . . Would be a risky fight for Marquez, but one I'd still pick him to prevail. . .
                    i bet its another aggressive nobody fighter thats tailor made to make his play safe counter punching style flourish

make him face another counter puncher like himself lets see how his skills will look
                    morales maybe suit for his age too, they are both counter punchers and oldies
                    let us see ehm in the ring

stop ducking him marquez

Comment

agreed...just dont know if jmm would take that fight on 1 month's notice

Comment

Working...
                      X