No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eloy Perez Tests Positive for Cocaine in Broner Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
    a positive for coke means he was using w/in 7 days of the test & got caught...stupid, he knew he'd b tested...fool...
    Yeah within 7 days for a piss test, unless it was a blood test, then it was within the last 30 days.

Comment

• Wow this is crazy news. Needs to quit that **** asap before he ruins his carrer

Comment

• beat a coked out Perez...

future P4P King

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          A source close to the situation has advised BoxingScene.com that Eloy Perez tested positive for cocaine following his fourth-round stoppage loss to Adrien Broner in St. Louis on February 25.

[Click Here To Read More]
          Yet everyone hates Broner because he brushed his hair before the fight.....I wonder if Eloy did the blow right after Broner gripped him at weigh ins.

Comment

• i thought broner would be the one on coke

Comment

• Wow i would expect something like this from floyd or something. Eloy seemed like a genuinely good guy. Damnn.

Comment

• Originally posted by C.Y. View Post
                lmfao!!!!!
                is your avatar from the anime "the fighting"

Comment

• Why are some guys laughing considering they're most likely Whitaker fans?

Comment

• Didn't exactly help his performance. Should there be a punishment for drugs that decrease your performance?

Comment

• Another one ...

Comment

Working...
                      X