No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eloy Perez Tests Positive for Cocaine in Broner Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    So he was busted after the fact? Why didn't they catch this before the fight?
    Cause De La Hoya did some lines with him 25 minutes before the fight.....

Comment

Well, that's tarnished the best win of his career so far

Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        A source close to the situation has advised BoxingScene.com that Eloy Perez tested positive for cocaine following his fourth-round stoppage loss to Adrien Broner in St. Louis on February 25.

[Click Here To Read More]
        WHAAAAA?????!!!??

That kid seemed straight edge

Comment

I am shocked I was not expecting cocaine use from Eloy. I would have expected it from the likes of rios, ortiz, gamboa, broner himself but not Eloy. Oh well I guess you can't judge a book by its cover or title.

Comment

Originally posted by russian crushin View Post
            lmfao!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
              Cause De La Hoya did some lines with him 25 minutes before the fight.....

Was Hatton and Calzaghe at this party too?

Comment

Originally posted by boxer12 View Post
                so ****ed up. wasnt he looking out for that lil boy that had Cancer? He was in the crowd with his dad. What kind of example did he just set? shame
                True. He broke down in the interview crying saying he was in it for his father wah wah wanted to repay his faith shown in him etc etc.

And then he test positive for coke...

What an idiot.

Comment

As someone who's got experience with it, I sensed something strange about Perez in the Broner fight..He had this vague out of place grin on his face...Once you've been up a night or two on coke or any stimulant (amphetamines) you really start to become emotionally imbalanced, and depending on the severity, can end up in a somewhat hallucinogenic psychosis...I've experienced it, I've never seen a drug make you feel like you pick up a building, to wanting to crawl in a whole and die. Scary drug let me tell you, stay away from it kiddies.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Well, that's tarnished the best win of his career so far

Shame.
                    Win?

What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
                      As someone who's got experience with it, I sensed something strange about Perez in the Broner fight..He had this vague out of place grin on his face...Once you've been up a night or two on coke or any stimulant (amphetamines) you really start to become emotionally imbalanced, and depending on the severity, can end up in a somewhat hallucinogenic psychosis...I've experienced it, I've never seen a drug make you feel like you pick up a building, to wanting to crawl in a whole and die. Scary drug let me tell you, stay away from it kiddies.
                      cocoaine actually works wonders for athletes and soldier types, makes u more alert and makes u think u can do anything. if taken immediately before or during a fight, it is essentially a PED.

Comment

Working...
                      X