Comments Thread For: Eloy Perez Tests Positive for Cocaine in Broner Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    crack is cocaine and you test positive for cocaine

the difference is crack is mixed with baking soda and water which makes it hard and smoke able
    that and crack has much stronger side effects and addictive properties. while crack is made from cocaine, crack and cocaine are very very different in what they do to a person.

Comment

Comment

Cocaine The Gentlemen's Drug.

Eloy You should have done meth, Maybe you could have landed something.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          once again, cocaine and crack are not the same thing. cocaine does not affect ur breathing in the same way.
          I believe cocaine depresses the part of your brain that tells you to breath. Cocaine - like most drugs - acts on neurotransmitters in the body. These are chemical messengers that send signals between one nerve cell and an adjacent one. Some neurotransmitters switch nerve cells on - or speed them up, some switch nerve cells off - or slow them down. If any chemical - such as a drug - interferes with these neurotransmitters, this can have all sorts of consequences.

Cocaine interfers with the normal action of at least two neurotransmitters, one is Seretonin and the other is Dopamine. When cocaine is taken - in any form - brain activity speeds up, as does heart rate and breathing rate.

Comment

Check out Argullo vs. Pryor 1. In the second to the last round, Arguello has Pryor in big trouble. During the break Panama Al Lewis, in Pryor's corner, asks for the water bottle and when he see what they are giving him he says " Not this bottle, give me the one I mixed special." After Pryor drinks from the "special" bottle, he comes out like a house on fire and knocks Arguello out. Cocaine?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              that and crack has much stronger side effects and addictive properties. while crack is made from cocaine, crack and cocaine are very very different in what they do to a person.
              this is very true...

Comment

LOL and HBO gave us that 5 minute gushy sob story about how hes such a role model and this and that.

Comment

That's too bad. Don't know why people are laughing either. With the cancer kid he was supporting and all. What's going through that kids head now?

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    Check out Argullo vs. Pryor 1. In the second to the last round, Arguello has Pryor in big trouble. During the break Panama Al Lewis, in Pryor's corner, asks for the water bottle and when he see what they are giving him he says " Not this bottle, give me the one I mixed special." After Pryor drinks from the "special" bottle, he comes out like a house on fire and knocks Arguello out. Cocaine?
                    Coke's water soluble.

Evaporating the liquid would work for any liquid with water as a primary component.

Comment

White Gurl

Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

Comment

Working...
                      X