Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another Mexican trying to cheat .. these tests should make it mandatory

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
      At everyone trying to say there is a BIG difference between Coke & Crack, they are both CUT with the same chemicals. Southern Cali, Anaheim ask about that & you know why LOL. This ain't the 70's or 80's when it was puffy & potent gotta use the CUT homie.
      Umm...i consider baking soda a big difference lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
        Yeah within 7 days for a piss test, unless it was a blood test, then it was within the last 30 days.
        Most US commissions, ie: Nevada, NY, Fl, TX do urine...good point though, maybe blood test need 2 b done...

Comment

• Cocaine's a helluva drug!

Comment

• So he was on a stimulant and still couldn't win. Crackheads usually have that extra superhuman strength and speed anybody who as ever attempted to chase down a base head knows what I'm talking about.

Comment

• it's called an addiction for a reason

I dont think he was trying to cheat.

I got hooked on coke for a time period before, and it didnt matter what i was doing, I needed to get high.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                A source close to the situation has advised BoxingScene.com that Eloy Perez tested positive for cocaine following his fourth-round stoppage loss to Adrien Broner in St. Louis on February 25.

[Click Here To Read More]

my man Broner choking up coke heads...thats not cool!! LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by boxer12 View Post
                  so ****ed up. wasnt he looking out for that lil boy that had Cancer? He was in the crowd with his dad. What kind of example did he just set? shame
                  Yeah, that's f'ed up!!!! Maybe he used it to make the weight LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by lluisone View Post
                    another Mexican trying to cheat .. these tests should make it mandatory
                    Look at this PR pos. Oh hey let's rape underage girls like Morel and give him a second chance. You're pathetic.

Comment

• Broner is probably the second best fighter in the world only behind Floyd Mayweather. He would of knocked out Perez regardless if he was high or sober.

Comment

Working...
                      X