Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    And neither does Mayweather.

You always seem to miss that part.
    Floyd deosn't want to give Bob any dough, Bob doesn't want manny to lose. There is a difference.

Comment

How is the stadium going Arum?

Comment

Floyd and Arum will never let this fight happen, ever.

F'' them!

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
          as long as floyd keeps pricing himself out, there's really no need for arum to talk about him....guy has no honor or huevos..
          The outstanding block of this fight is not actually how PBF pricing himself too much, or demanding for random blood testing.. They are just smokescreens to cover up his fear of losing to Pac! The problem here lies solely for too much ego for PBF not to accept defeat to Pac just in case he will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlarge View Post
            I agree with Mayweather. If Pacquiao doesn't make all that much why let Bob take the rest. Gerald McClellan never heard people mention him in this forum. Great fighter took all the big fights out there. Gave people what they wanted. Then that one bad fight caused him to spent eleven days in a coma and after which, he was found to have suffered extensive brain damage. He lost his eyesight, the ability to walk unassisted and became 80 percent deaf. MAYWEATHER GET THE MONEY YOU WANT. CAUSE WHEN YOUR DONE, THESE PEOPLE WON'T GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT YOU.
            great post!!! in that fight v nigel benn, don king had one of his cronies go into geralds hotel room, and swap his contract for one with far less money. this man needed every penny of his money as that would be the end of one of the best fighters ever. i would never sign with king or arum. ol bob has been robbing pac for years and the larceny continues. pac should dump bob and promote himself. he would make real money then. bob gets richer and richer while pac misses out on very nice paydays in the last stages of his career. the IRS is on his back and i bet arum reported pac made more than he actually paid him. some of these dudes dont care about the fighters they just use them like condoms. wise up pac before its too late.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              "Manny, what did I tell you about negotiating on your own! Now go back to your room and stay there until it's time for dinner. You're eating squash and tofu tonight."

"But I want spaghetti!"

*Backhand*
              ^^^^^^^ this.

Comment

Man to hell with pacroid, he had a chance to make 40 mil. Now his crew trying to make it seem like he deserves more. There's not going to be a split when Floyd puts up his own money in favor for the winner. Pacroid can get 30 mil if he want & the pot gets smaller each time he tries to make Floyd look like he's the hold up for this fight happening.

Comment

Originally posted by pdei47 View Post
                  Man to hell with pacroid, he had a chance to make 40 mil. Now his crew trying to make it seem like he deserves more. There's not going to be a split when Floyd puts up his own money in favor for the winner. Pacroid can get 30 mil if he want & the pot gets smaller each time he tries to make Floyd look like he's the hold up for this fight happening.
                  Floyd would still make more money than Pacquiao anyway, even if it's 50/50 being Floyd doesn't hand over a big % to anyone more than whatever fees GBP gets (which I assume is much less than 27%). Floyd would still make the most money in his entire career win or lose. If I'm Floyd, I take the fight and ultimately make an example out of Pacquiao. Whether Arum makes money off the fight or not is irrelevant being that would've happened 2 yrs ago anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X