Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm 28 years old. 6ft and 180lbs in great physical shape.. could calderon hurt me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stilltharow View Post
    This guy sounds like Charlie zelenoff
    lol........................

Comment

you can always tell people who have never been punched in the face by a boxer before.size is irrelevant when you arnt a fighter and they are elite.they take punches for a living while you never take punches

Comment

I think for sure they could hurt you. First of all their handspeed is waaaay faster than anything you've experienced in the gym against sloppy sparring partners. Anything that's fast, accurate and unexpected will hurt you the most.

If Calderon cracks u on the chin with a punch that you did not see, you're gonna be hurt.

Comment

Red K sent for being a complete idiot.

The disrespect you show is just amazing.

We all joke that so and so is a bum and a featherfisting poof etc etc etc

In reality, we are comparing them against top world talent.

Have you even sparred a round? You would probably be throwing up.

Doesnt matter how tall you are or how much you weigh over Paulie or Calderon, they will knock you out/you will collapse from heart attack / exhaustion.

You think anyone can just walk into the ring and dominate someone who dedicated their life to it? Even a feather fister like Calderon will make you beg for mercy inside a round or two. Once he starts going to your soft body it will be over.

So piss off CHarlie Z wannabe

You think its all about 1 punch power? They will go to your body/head until you start puking and begging for them to stop.

What a joke this guy is. These people dedicated their lives to it, just so some weekend warrior from "mean streets of Glasgow" can talk crap
          Last edited by Medved; 03-13-2012, 06:15 PM.

Comment

im 6 feet and over 200 and Manny,floyd,berto,rios,gamboa would knock me unconscious..............i can fight and have boxed but be real here these are world class fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Post a pic of your body holding a peice of paper saying ur screen name. You can edit out your face if you want. How else are we gonna know if your really in good shape or if ur just talking out ur ass
              Listen I'm in good shape... I am looking for an honest opinion so why would I lie about my shape if I want a genuine informed and honest opinion? It defeats the purpose..

Comment

heres the thing....you have no idea what kind of level his is on. i guarantee he can punch harder than you and could take you out with a 30 second flurry. voted yes just because i hate you though.

Comment

in a street fight you have a chance. not at all in boxing. **** i was an amateur at 141 sparring guys over 175 and i walked through their shots and hurt them. now take calderon who is smaller but just on another planet as far as boxing goes. he would time you perfectly and land a nasty body shot im just saying its the truth a few years lol??? try your whole life boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    Red K sent for being a complete idiot.

The disrespect you show is just amazing.

We all joke that so and so is a bum and a featherfisting poof etc etc etc

In reality, we are comparing them against top world talent.

Have you even sparred a round? You would probably be throwing up.

Doesnt matter how tall you are or how much you weigh over Paulie or Calderon, they will knock you out/you will collapse from heart attack / exhaustion.

You think anyone can just walk into the ring and dominate someone who dedicated their life to it? Even a feather fister like Calderon will make you beg for mercy inside a round or two. Once he starts going to your soft body it will be over.

So piss off CHarlie Z wannabe

You think its all about 1 punch power? They will go to your body/head until you start puking and begging for them to stop.

What a joke this guy is. These people dedicated their lives to it, just so some weekend warrior from "mean streets of Glasgow" can talk crap
                    Get the **** outta here you jack ass... I never said I would beat them etc... You say ohhh we all joke about them being feather fisted bums but then later on on your comment you call Calderon feather fisted and that I would die of a heart attack against them etc etc my conditioning is tremendous. I climb on average 25 munro's a year and do the west highland way twice a year.. Add to that the yraining involved in all that and the sports I play... I'm at a level of fitness. That I feel is almost as fit as I can be. Also that I think I'm a warrior because I'm from the "mean streets of glasgow" when I clearly said that means nothing in the ring... That comment was used when talking about my chin getting tested... I'm 1 foot taller than him and 7 stone... Its a valid question to ask you ass clown.

Comment

Originally posted by da_beast View Post
                      I picked those 2 particular boxers because they aren't renowned punchers... I have a decent chin and mentally I'm the most stubborn single minded person I know.. I would have to be carried out on a streatcher before anyone beat me.. I'm pretty certain that no one at 5ft and 7 stone lighter than me isn't knocking me out... Malignaggi might get me out of there on accumulated punishment but I thought that with a 4 stone weight advantage and a highly bigger muscle mass I would have a decent punchers chance against him... Everyone seems to disagree with me so I must be wrong... But again I find it very unlikely that a 5ft 104lbs guy floors me
                      What do you mean by "decent puncher's chance"? You're not seriously thinking you're stopping Malignaggi, are you? I thought this was about survival, in which case I doubt you survive against Paulie and probably last the distance against Calderon.

Comment

Working...
                      X