Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm 28 years old. 6ft and 180lbs in great physical shape.. could calderon hurt me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have fun trying to beat up a small boxer... I bet if you guys fought though he'd outpoint you while you look silly in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      If you say so. I believe you, he can't knock you out. But he can TKO you.

But do you feel good about yourself though? You know 5' is like, a 3rd-5th grader right? And Minimumweight is like, also a child. So even if you did last the distance with him, you'd be looked at as a p*ssy in the first place, for even entertaining a fight with such a short, small guy. I rather get knocked out by Saul Alvarez, rather than go 12 with Calderon.
      Im not in this discussion to pretend that im a tough guy etc... It was something someone brought up in conversation and i genuinly dont believe that he would knock me out

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Have fun trying to beat up a small boxer... I bet if you guys fought though he'd outpoint you while you look silly in the ring
        Im not saying i have any chance of beating him and i know he would make me look like an idiot and out point me....

Im not discussing this to pretend to be a tough guy..

Im just genuinly curious to see if people think he would knock me out...

Comment

Originally posted by krimzon View Post
          I think you would spark Mayweather too. Mayweather is 5'8 to your 6 and only around 151 lbs.

BIG MAN!
          I was 150lbs and I used to eat 6ft and 180lbs for breakfast. He would knock him cold.....Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 03-13-2012, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Prime Mike Tyson is 5 feet 11

NBA basketball Player Lamar Odom is 6'8

can ty son ko Lamar?

Obviously caludron isn't a mini tyson

but ur not lamar odom either

same theory

get it

a pro boxer >then a non pro boxer any day no matter how u slice it

unless ur bruce lee

then the plot thickens

Comment

OH KNOCK YOU OUT

Probably not

but he will win 12 rounds to ur zero

Ya i don't think he can knock u out

Comment

Hahaha guys that think think u could beat him are just delusional.

I am in really good shape and i am really strong, and i been boxing for around 9 years, had around 25 amateur fights and have had a 3 pro fights here in mexico in small events. I fight at 140 but usually walk around at 155 aprox.

For a while i was really into bodybuilding so i used to be very strong and muscular.

I have had the experience of sparring with some solid prospects here in mexico like michael medina, bladimir hernandez incluiding a couple that became world champions like hernan marquez, orlando salido and Julio cesar pingo miranda.

And let me tell you... sometimes weight doesnt really matter that much this guys can definitly hurt you. The difference in level of skill its just crazy with these guys believe me.

Specially because they dont miss they are really accurate, plus you wont land anything on them, and punches hurt a lot more when you run out of gas.

So bottom line , yeah Ivan Calderon would KO you maybe not with a single punch, but give him a couple of rounds and i am sure he would.

Comment

Originally posted by da_beast View Post
                  It would be like having your face caressed with natural yogurt for 3 minutes lol
                  Whoa... You know what that feels like....

Comment

Yes, I'm sure he can. Calderon hitting some random, every day guy is A LOT different than him hitting a good in shape 180lb professional boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
                      punches hurt a lot more when you run out of gas.
                      bullseye with that one

Rockin'
                      Last edited by Rockin'; 03-13-2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X